Scots Greys Charging (2 Viewers)

Scarlet Pimpernel

Staff Sergeant
As I was packing away some figures today, I found myself with more Scots Greys than I remembered...so I thought I'd take a few quick pics.

Four narrow squadrons of Scots Greys dash from the tree line toward the unprepared French infantry (still in their boxes)!

Attachments

• SG001small.jpg
    SG001small.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,022
  • SG003small.jpg
    SG003small.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 659
  • SG004small.jpg
    SG004small.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 826
What the heck...two more...

Attachments

• SG008small.jpg
    SG008small.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 294
  • SG009small.jpg
    SG009small.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 281
Stunning!!! They all mix so very well. Impressive collection
Mitch

I wouldn't bother getting the French out their boxes, they would only get swept away! ;)

A very impressive collection :cool::)

Jeff

Truly impressive collection, particularly in masse like this.:cool: I don't envy you packing those though.;):D

Impressive layout with so many figures. Looks really good. -- Al

Great stuff Nick!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool: I can,t wait til you finish the move so we can see more.:cool:

I,d like to pick up those new CSC Scotts also but founds are just to tight right now.:( I picked up a couple of the chassuers and couldn,t get the rest because of lack of founds and then he released these to futher tempt me.:(

Ooooooooooh...that looks like a lot of $$$$$...

Nick...I like the way you left some humps in your mat...it looks like rolling landscape...

where did all the money go...

Great scene Nic, Nothing compares to a massive Napoleonic unit for a feeling of power and force. Can you imagine the fear such a sight would put into the hearts of an unprepared enemy?

This scene almost makes me want to collect Napoleanics.Looks almost like a painting.
Mark

Ah...masses of toy soldiers charging! That's the way it should be! Very well done.

Fantastic photo's:D:D , very well put together diorama you have there.

The 2nd North British charging the guns !!!! What a great start to the new year !!!!!:D:D

Best wishes Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back