Scottish Fury at Waterloo (1 Viewer)

Obee

Captain
I have now completed the second vignette kit by First Legion entitled "Scottish Fury at Waterloo" which depicts 3 Gordon Highlanders advancing against the attacking French Army.

I purchased this kit on Ebay from an Australia seller and really good price, AUS$20 (or US$13.50) and I've spent the past couple of weeks bring this one 'to life'.

highfury.jpg

highfuryback.jpg

The figures show a central Pioneer wielding his axe, with a Sergeant armed with broadsword and spontoon on his left and a highlander with Brown Bess musket on his right.

It is a well sculpted set, very animated and I'm so happy to bring it 'to life'

John

I have now completed the second vignette kit by First Legion entitled "Scottish Fury at Waterloo" which depicts 3 Gordon Highlanders advancing against the attacking French Army.

I purchased this kit on Ebay from an Australia seller and really good price, AUS$20 (or US$13.50) and I've spent the past couple of weeks bring this one 'to life'.

View attachment 298115

View attachment 298116

The figures show a central Pioneer wielding his axe, with a Sergeant armed with broadsword and spontoon on his left and a highlander with Brown Bess musket on his right.

It is a well sculpted set, very animated and I'm so happy to bring it 'to life'

John

Someone sold this kit for $13? My goodness....

Great job John :salute::

You certainly have a steady hand being able to do all those lines involved on the Kilts and Hose tops etc !

John,

Yes, your steady hand, well painted and put together. AND, you gotta deal.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back