Second hobby ? (2 Viewers)

Thanks.
I here that alot about the clean garage so that made me laugh.

Do you see alot of the Triumph Thruxtons in the UK?

I was going to race that one since it is about all I could handle on the track at my age, but had already modified it which is not allow in US Thruxton Cup racing.

Thanks.
I here that alot about the clean garage so that made me laugh.

Do you see alot of the Triumph Thruxtons in the UK?

I was going to race that one since it is about all I could handle on the track at my age, but had already modified it which is not allow in US Thruxton Cup racing.

I'm afraid to say that I'm a bit out of the biking scene at the moment. The wife won't let me strap the kids to the back with an elastic cargo net, so I've got an '87 Kwak GPz900r Ninja sitting in the garage, waiting to be dusted down and blasted at some point in the future. And I do mean dusted down.

Trap and skeet , sporting clays is overtaking my 1st hobby.Rapidly.After 20 + years, I've rediscovered what a BLAST it is.No game to clean and bring home to the horrified family either.Wild fowl they aint into.
Going to try some muzzleloading smoothbore trap, just to amuse the folks at the range.
FUB

This is my second hobby.;) My first is horses, so if they leave anything, I can use it for this one.:D

Nah Michael, it's the same fish. I reckon Tim caught it at an early age, and just defrosts it from the freezer for a photo every couple of years. :p

Close Simon! I carved him out of pink foam!:p I tried the frozen one but the smell was just to much to bare, besides the kids kept complaining there freeze pops tasted funny!:eek::p
No photo shopped photos just a lot of long nights on the water and a lotta early morning returns followed by all the neighborhood cats.

Tim those are some nice looking fish!

I like to salt water fish, but never have the time.
A couple of my friends have Alligator hunting licenses which is great fun cause they have a bit of an attitude. I think they are allowed 2 per year for each license.

I live across the street from a lake that has the largest Alligator population in FL – 20,000+.

Donnie

Wow really cool, got to love the motorcycles!

Heres my pair

Sweet looking ride that car of yours Njja never seen one of them before.
I have had a few American cars...Jeep Wrangler a PT Crusier and a Fordf100.
with a 351 engine ooohhhh i miss that one :cool:

Tim those are some nice looking fish!

I like to salt water fish, but never have the time.
A couple of my friends have Alligator hunting licenses which is great fun cause they have a bit of an attitude. I think they are allowed 2 per year for each license.

I live across the street from a lake that has the largest Alligator population in FL – 20,000+.

Donnie

I don,t have the time to get out that much anymore either, the all night fishing trips have become a thing of the past.:( Now that my daughters grown a bit more I might be able to get out a little more now?
No one ever wants to go and I,m almost always out by myself these days and thats not the safest thing for a guy who can,t swim to be wading out in deserted waters by himself in the middle of pitch black night???:confused:

I take the kids out, its fun also but a lotta work as any of you who,ve ever fished with kids will know!:eek::p Those real big ones like to prowl the skinny surf waters in the dark of night and thats no time to be dealing with fishing with the kids!:eek:
That alligator thing sounds like fun! And it must be great living down on the water in florida being able to fish year round.:cool: We have a much shorter fishing season here up north of you.:(

Does an unsatisfactory golf game count as a hobby? Its more often a source of frustration than real enjoyment, so Im not sure.... :p

I also hunt. Mostly for bird, but I have started going to a buddy's property in Tenn where there are a good many deer. Love venison stroganoff!

I also work out regularly- in these stressful economic times its the one thing that helps soothe my "troubled mind". :)

I know what you mean Tim about being in or at the waters edge at night alone. That is something that is just not done in FL without a good sense of what you are doing.

Be safe.

Toy Bears & Mooses

My research assistant Brewster "Brew" Worthington, formerly of Freeport, Maine

Attachments

• brewster.jpg
    brewster.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 103
Sweet looking ride that car of yours Njja never seen one of them before.
I have had a few American cars...Jeep Wrangler a PT Crusier and a Fordf100.
with a 351 engine ooohhhh i miss that one :cool:

Thanks its a 2005 Chevy SSR Pickup it comes with a 390HP Corvette Engine, and a convertible hardtop. Its a lot of fun!:)

I have done most of these and hope to do them again. Motorcycles ,;)
Toy trains, re-enacting , shooting sports, I had a 69 Camaro does that count?Do not fish or golf. Toy Soldiers have completely dominated my spare time, besides the Nancy!:)

Beer drinking and skirt chasing, of course at my age I can't run as fast. Maybe, it's the beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back