Selling off Collection (2 Viewers)

Scott,
I've never quite understood people who are selling a collection yet they don't want to take the time to provide specifics?
You'll actually save yourself and others time if you make the effort to actually tell people what you're selling. I found it funny that someone inquired about a specific set number below, and then you asked him for even more information! That's a real head-scratcher there. I think you should apply a little more focus to your selling effort if you really are indeed motivated to sell. I've found that K & C doesn't sell itself anymore like it once did years ago.

Joe

Joe couldn't have said it any better. Usually a seller tries to bend over backward to sell what he would like to sell; that's not the buyer's obligation. Here, it's like pulling teeth.

Brad

Hey everyone. Decided that toy soldier collecting is no longer my thing and have decided to sell.off my collection.

I will be keeping some things but the Majority has to go.

As many of you know I have a vast collection.of King and Country, Trophy, Britains and lots more.

If anyone is looking for anything specific please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Scott

Any Trophy WWI, Heco Tinplate Models or CJB Models?

Howdy

I am looking for the K&G WS107 German War Correspondents... If you have that one available, pm here or e me (best) at wdsiddens@gmail.com...

Ta
Bill Siddens
Amarillo. RoT

Hi Scott,

just checking if you have any of the original K & C mounted cuirassiers
Cheer's,
Johnboy.

Hi Scott,

just checking if you have any of the original K & C mounted cuirassiers
Cheer's,
Johnboy.

Got all of them mate! :wink2:

In a few weeks i'll post a full list of what I have for sale. No time just now.

Scott

Inhave King and country:

DDAY
RAF
ARNHEM 44
MARKET GARDEN
CRUSADERS
SPECIALS
DISPLAY/SCENIC ITEMS
WAFFEN SS
SPECIAL FORCES
1X Marine Vietnam set
Napoleonic

Conte Romans
Trophy Napoleonic
Britains Napoleonic
Del prado Napoleonic
Frontline Napoleonic

Lots of different makers of scenic items.

Scott

Hey everyone. Decided that toy soldier collecting is no longer my thing and have decided to sell.off my collection.

I will be keeping some things but the Majority has to go.

As many of you know I have a vast collection.of King and Country, Trophy, Britains and lots more.

If anyone is looking for anything specific please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Scott

Do you have any First Legion French Cuirassiers and have any British 51st light infantry? Thanks Mick Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back