Show Your Face (1 Viewer)

I assume those pictures were not taken at the beach at Blackpool during the summer then.:)
Regards
Damian

Thanks for sharing...UKREB.......Anyone else out there want to add to the photo album even if you are not going to the show?

WELLINGTON

Seems everyones a bit camera shy! I think we need to change the name of the thread to SHOW YOUR STINKEN FACES OR ELSE!!!!:eek::p

Just incase any of the new guys does not recognise me!!!
Yes the award winning Tonnnnnnnyyyyy Nevvvviiiiiilllllllllleeeeeeee.

Attachments

• Militarty Oddysey 2006 101.jpg
    Militarty Oddysey 2006 101.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 256
Not quite as good-looking as the previous guy but....
Greetings from the sandbox.
Semper Fi!
Rick

Attachments

• Copy of FOB Blue Diamond 013.jpg
    Copy of FOB Blue Diamond 013.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 266
Panzer

You top trumped me on the work front, big respect to you guys..........god Speed mate!

Tony

Not quite as good-looking as the previous guy but....
Greetings from the sandbox.
Semper Fi!
Rick

Great to hear from you Rick! Hope you will be home from the sandbox safe and soon. I still owe you dinner and a scotch for that Iwo Jima sand.

Louis, Brad, Tony, Wellington,

Thanks for the support. We're making so good progress here and things are starting to turn around.

By the way Louis, congratulations on your newest collector. Are you getting any sleep yet? I'm going to hold you to that dinner.

Really enjoying reading the forum when I get a chance. I've always enjoyed it but seems like I enjoy it more over here. Terrific job Brad, on keeping this forum on track!

There are some really great products coming out and it looks like I'll have a bunch of boxes to open when I get back. That Tunisian Tiger set is awesome and I look forward to adding all the Light Brigade sets to my others!

You guys take care!
Semper Fi!
Rick

By the way Louis, congratulations on your newest collector. Are you getting any sleep yet? I'm going to hold you to that dinner.

You guys take care!
Semper Fi!
Rick

I am presently typing one handed while little Ashley screams in my ear, so no, not really yet on the sleep, but thank you very much!

I am the one enjoying the brew!
It's nice to put a face on the name.
Happy Holidays.

Attachments

• Mrgooch.jpg
    Mrgooch.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 312
Leadmen (John) and Fubar (Harold ) at Chicago Show.

Attachments

• Harold1w.jpg
    Harold1w.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 251
My God you mean there is better looking gents out there than my British pretty face.......:D

WELLINGTON

I know Fubar is going to kill me for posting his picture.:eek: He has been quiet lately, maybe this will wake him up. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back