Show Your Face (1 Viewer)

First pic is Leadmen (John) and Fubar (Scott) discussing who got any money left. John

Attachments

• LeadmanFubar.jpg
    LeadmanFubar.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Second pic is Leadmen at Chicago Show. Both pics at show

Attachments

• Leadmen.jpg
    Leadmen.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 361
I have a fish story too. I fought, yanked and pulled. I was a major struggle but I finally got the fish away from my two year daughter.

Attachments

• alex.jpg
    alex.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 376
The pictures are great. However, if you spend money to purchase a digital camera, you have less money to spend on "fixes." Therefore, you will just have to wait for my ugly mug to grace this honored forum. I was going to get a new camera, but I just had to have the North Gate Diorama. :eek: Michael

O.K., here is my fish picture...

Attachments

• zoo pictures 103.jpg
    zoo pictures 103.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 371
Fishhead,

Nice Striped Bass where'd you catch him the Cape? I've done some fishing around Wellfleet as well as down south off Montock they really are good eating. Nice Shark Victory what is it a Bull or a small Mako?

Dave

Victory,
This wasn't what was left swimming around in your basement after Katrina was it???
Hope all is well....

DMNamiot said:
Fishhead,

Nice Striped Bass where'd you catch him the Cape? I've done some fishing around Wellfleet as well as down south off Montock they really are good eating. Nice Shark Victory what is it a Bull or a small Mako?

Dave
That one was caught in rhode island were i do most of my fishing but i do fish the cape also. I love the cape cod canal in the spring when the herring are running thats were i get my first good one most years. But R.I. has the first fish for me (west wall)and then the last fish of the year and its always seems to have my biggest also. I,ve pulled many 30lb plus fish from the surf in R.I.. The bigger fish are mostly on live eels and bait after dark but i love plugging also especially with my 7ft fresh water rod and 10lb test line and then getting a big one and pray that i can land him. Lots of fun!!!!:D Yes come spring time you guys won,t be hearing from me as munch as i,ll be by the sea Wishing. Sorry guys i know that this isn,t a fishing forum so i,ll get back to toy soldiers. P.S. nice shark we don,t see many of those fishing the surf:D thank god, NOT to good for us wading fishermen.

Last edited:
nice fish.never had any luck with fish. any deer hunters out there? i got nice 9 pt bow season.

i almost forgot pic.man im getting grey

Attachments

• small_sales 4 013.jpg
    small_sales 4 013.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 446
Actually guys the shark is a fiberglass replica of a great white. :eek:

FullyAutomatic, during the storm I envisioned it floating through the waters creating panic. Recovery is moving along. My home repairs have envolved into remodeling. I haven't told my wife yet but my goal is to end up with more collection room out of the whole thing.

Common Guys Where The Rest Of Your Pics..the Few That Are On Here Are The Few Brave Men On This Forum, We Want To See The Rest Of You.......;)

Wellington

Remember.......every Man Is Expcted To Do His Duty (admiral Lord Nelson..1815)

Leadman's Fish

Here is my old fish, it broke my cane pole.

Leadmen

Attachments

• Leadfish.jpg
    Leadfish.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 493
:eek: Leadman please give us the story that gos with this fish. For starters how do you catch a fish of this size with a cane pole with no reel? Did you crack the pole over its head?:D :eek: Also what kind of fish is that. It looks like a cross between a tarpon and a tiger musky. And Where abouts in general did you catch it (I know us fishermen NEVER give out our secret spots).

Many years of fishing for tiger muskies and northerns in northern Michigan and Wisconsin and never got one this big.Maybe 15-20# fish. I will give a hint where fish came from-familiar with the "Wisconsin Dells"/ Leadmen:cool:

I'm posting this for hoogri:

"Here we are the dutch king and country .from left to right

Harry , Elvin , steve and richard {hoogri }

We collect all ww 2 and only richard napoleon to .

greetings from holland

richard "

richardvandenhoogenband.jpg

Good grief! What is it? They grow them big in our lake, but not that big!

You must have found my "secret fishing hole". Did your cane pole break also? I will have to find a new spot. Leadmen:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back