Sierra Toy Soldier Co's new store (1 Viewer)

OldDragon

Master Sergeant
Congratulations to Mike and all the Team in Sierra Toy Soldier Co, on the re-location of Sierra's new store in Los Gatos, California.

If you are in the vicinity, do drop by for a peek and to say Hi.
I know I will :).

OD

Thank you, Old Dragon, for the good wishes. We had a GREAT first day. All our customers enjoyed the spaciousness of the new store, and all the new stuff and displays.

We have an American Revolution theme going with a Spectacular diorama created by Bill Cleary, one of our customers. We also have a full uniform of a Royal Fusilier in the window. Pictures to follow.

Myszka

Hello All
Thank you for the best wishes on the store it was a GREAT opening day!!!! The store looks amazing. Just ask Panzer Ace what he thought of it. We had one customer in who has been collecting soldiers for 70+ years and still has the first soldier he ever bought, he even brought the Great Grand Kids with him!!! More pictures of the store to follow today.
Andrew
Sierra Toy Soldier

Attachments

• jason.jpg
    jason.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 319
  • cieling.jpg
    cieling.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 316
  • owners with george.jpg
    owners with george.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 317
  • banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 302
Thank you for the pictures, the new store looks great. So glad to see the hobby growing.

In the next batch of photos, please include some of the outside and the window display.

Thanks

King's Man

Wishing you the best on your new store. Looks great. Leadmen

Here are some more pictures of the new store including the diorama in the window we also will be posting more pictures on here and the sierra facebook page.

Attachments

• back.JPG
    back.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 260
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 263
  • dio.JPG
    dio.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 247
  • interior ceiling.JPG
    interior ceiling.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 249
  • m&d.JPG
    m&d.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 235
We had a very sunburned but happy Vampire walk into the store today loving the new store he was all smiles when he walked in and decided he wanted to play setting up dioramas!!! Here are more pictures

Attachments

• hindinberg.JPG
    hindinberg.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 185
  • kv.JPG
    kv.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 184
  • schlich.JPG
    schlich.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 179
  • looking in.JPG
    looking in.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 175
  • russian.JPG
    russian.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 177
In the head-on picture of the wood display cabinet with the big biplane sitting on top of it, on the second shelf up from the bottom, to the one side, is what I think may be a red and yellow medieval pavilion tent. It's hard to tell from so far away. Does anyone know if I am correct in my assumption and if so, does anyone have any information on this item?

Thanks, George

In the head-on picture of the wood display cabinet with the big biplane sitting on top of it, on the second shelf up from the bottom, to the one side, is what I think may be a red and yellow medieval pavilion tent. It's hard to tell from so far away. Does anyone know if I am correct in my assumption and if so, does anyone have any information on this item?

Thanks, George

We will have to call you "Old Eagle Eye" George. I bet nobody else caught this one. It does look like a medieval tent but I couldn't say anything more about it. When are you going to show us some pictures of your Crusaders?
Mike

Mike and Myzka

Welldone on all your hard work on creating a lovely store. Good luck to you.

regards All at

King & Country UK

Hello all here are a few more pictures of the diorama in the store window hope you enjoy these.

Attachments

• dio detail 1.JPG
    dio detail 1.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 144
  • dio detail 2.JPG
    dio detail 2.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 142
  • dio detail 3.JPG
    dio detail 3.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 140
  • dio detail 4.JPG
    dio detail 4.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 138
  • dio detail 5.JPG
    dio detail 5.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 141
a few more for all your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• dio detail 6.JPG
    dio detail 6.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 140
  • dio detail 7.JPG
    dio detail 7.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 139
  • dio detail 8.JPG
    dio detail 8.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 143
  • dio detail 9.JPG
    dio detail 9.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 139
  • interior48.JPG
    interior48.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 139

Thanks, George

Wow great eyes I took the picture and didn't see the tent it is a Red and white pavilion tent made by JG miniatures.
Andrew
Southbaytoys

Attachments

• tent.JPG
    tent.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 163
  • tent 2.JPG
    tent 2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 164
  • tent 3.JPG
    tent 3.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 162
  • tent 4.JPG
    tent 4.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Really nice setups.Are the Redcoats KC,they really look good.Looks like some Jenkins indians in there too.
Mark

Never mind answering about the Redcoats I see the answer in post #5.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back