Sierra Toy Soldier - Zulu War - Limited Edition - Third Set (1 Viewer)

Looks like the 3rd set will be with us soon :) Regarding the pose of the 24th foot figure, is the bayonet not a stick bayonet type? Just a pointed end, is the shaft sharp? I would think when grabbing your rifle with a Zulu approaching you would hardly be looking to see if you were holding it properly.

Looks like the 3rd set will be with us soon :) Regarding the pose of the 24th foot figure, is the bayonet not a stick bayonet type? Just a pointed end, is the shaft sharp? I would think when grabbing your rifle with a Zulu approaching you would hardly be looking to see if you were holding it properly.

I am equally excited that they announced the exclusives will continue in the new year

I think it would be unwieldy, even if the bayonet edge were not a problem. Regardless, the piece would be a more effective depiction without the fig holding the rifle by the bayonet. IMO of course. :smile2: Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back