Snow Tiger works for me (2 Viewers)

Snow Tiger #0502 reported for duty Friday. I think this tank is great. Box is even nicer. But they misspelled "hande" in "authentic hand-made history" on the back of my booklet. Nitpicking I know. Simply an outstanding piece.

Dear Mike:

Real nice vignette diorama or display at your splendid store in Singapore!

Gary

Hi Gary,
Don't have the display space to put up the Snow Tiger in a diorama setting for the store.
But that will change once my third diorama display table is ready.
All the future new releases will be displayed in a diorama setting :)
Cheers
Mike

What is this log thing that everyone keeps talking about. I noticed that the K & C tank has logs on one side. Yeah, and....? I went to the HB Tiger Tank Gallery Thread and I noticed that they have them on both sides. What is that supposed to mean. Who is right and who is wrong? I'm seriously asking this question.

What is this log thing that everyone keeps talking about. I noticed that the K & C tank has logs on one side. Yeah, and....? I went to the HB Tiger Tank Gallery Thread and I noticed that they have them on both sides. What is that supposed to mean. Who is right and who is wrong? I'm seriously asking this question.

All I know Brad it was the subject of much hilarity at the show!:D

I understand the Germans would pile as many logs as possible onto one side of the Tank so from a distance it would look like a wood pile, this was perfect in dense Russian woodland. However, Goerings suggestion to Rommel that in North Africa they should try the same procedure but replace the logs with Camel's was a disaster, Rommel thought it very silly and went straight to Hitler to tell on Goering. Hitler ordered a compromise, and so any Tobruk era German AFV vehicle must have at least one Goat and associated herder somewhere on the superstructure-honstly, you couldn't make this stuff up!.

Rob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back