"SOLDIERS and their HORSES" Sunday (2 Viewers)

Thanks GUY for starting this most interesting post,and for all who have contributed.Special thanks to OBEE (John) for his self-painted horse-drawn vehicles.Well done those men.

Guys
Since the administrators, each time, move every "SUNDAY" subject to another category deep within the forum I will stop this initiative.
sorry
guy:(

Mods, please leave this where Guy placed it:

In the King & Country Section!!

Mods, please leave this where Guy placed it:

In the King & Country Section!!

Why can't it be in the general section so all members can enjoy? Why the need to exclude?

When everyone posts other makers in it, it is misleading.

What would people prefer, the offending posts to be deleted or the post itself moved? Why can't it be in the general section so all members can enjoy? Why the need to exclude?

Not to speak for Guy but he started it for K & C models and although there have been a few non K & C items posted, by and large it has been a K & C thread. Since Guy started these Sunday topics, why can’t you just respect his wishes. I don’t think it’s a lot to ask.

Why can't it be in the general section so all members can enjoy? Why the need to exclude?

What would people prefer, the offending posts to be deleted or the post itself moved? Why can't it be in the general section so all members can enjoy? Why the need to exclude?

I will refrain from posting pics of other manufacturers. I did not realize I was "offending" anyone. Did not mean to cause a problem. Chris

Not to speak for Guy but he started it for K & C models and although there have been a few non K & C items posted, by and large it has been a K & C thread. Since Guy started these Sunday topics, why can’t you just respect his wishes. I don’t think it’s a lot to ask.

So why bother with sections at all then. I don't see why you are getting worked up about it. It isn't like the thread cannot be found. There were at least 3 other makers posted on the thread so I moved it. Sorry you don't agree but I think I followed forum protocol.

Interesting questions. As one who jumps straight to new posts, I had not realised I was being misled or excluded. In fact, I hadn't realised it was moved. But I would be disappointed if Guy was discouraged from his brilliant initiative. These Sunday postings have been a source of great enjoyment. I may even be encouraged to work out how to post pictures :).

I'm not getting worked up about it but Guy directed this to the K & C section and I think we should leave it there. It's not a question of whether it can be found (using the search function, which is what I assume you mean); many people just look at one section. I don't know what the protocol is but is that a written procedure or something informal?

Be that as it may, Guy said he won't post anymore of these Sunday threads because they've been moved so it's Guy to whom you should be talking. I would encourage a little flexibility on the part of the Administration.

So why bother with sections at all then. I don't see why you are getting worked up about it. It isn't like the thread cannot be found. There were at least 3 other makers posted on the thread so I moved it. Sorry you don't agree but I think I followed forum protocol.

I don't mind reading this thread in another section..But in what section is this moved? I can' t find it....{sm2}

I second you on this....Could not have said it better....

Interesting questions. As one who jumps straight to new posts, I had not realised I was being misled or excluded. In fact, I hadn't realised it was moved. But I would be disappointed if Guy was discouraged from his brilliant initiative. These Sunday postings have been a source of great enjoyment. I may even be encouraged to work out how to post pictures :).

I don't mind reading this thread in another section..But in what section is this moved? I can' t find it....{sm2}

It's now in the Collections section.

We will have to wait and see what Guy decides.

I actually love this thread right here - so thanks to Guy for starting it - and the move - which allows me to have some input too.

How about these? All old Hollowcast Britains conversions - to simulate The old Britains Set 72. jb

Attachments

• Life Guards past and present.JPG
    Life Guards past and present.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 151
Here are some of the mounted figures .......

Attachments

• IMG_6962.JPG
    IMG_6962.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6928.JPG
    IMG_6928.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1476 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_1476 (Copy).JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 183 (Copy).JPG
    183 (Copy).JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 135
The trooper and his mount are great sets for dios...

Attachments

• 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 141
  • 090.JPG
    090.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 180.JPG
    180.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 141
  • 179.JPG
    179.JPG