Some of my Germans (1 Viewer)

tk7263

Private
Hello everyone Im a long time lurker and first time poster theres some awsome stuff on this site.Thought I would share a few of my pictures.
S5030541.jpg

S5030542.jpg

S5030548.jpg

Sorry for the bluriness Im still figureing the digital camera out.Thats a 21stC toys Pz 38(t). Cheers Eric

Welcome Eric, glad you've come out of the 'lurkiness' and great way to fire off your first post.
I still love those Matchbox troops, even 30 years on. Great paint job.

Simon

Thanks for joining and sharing your photos, it's been a while since we had some get em in the dirt (almost) shots. I also like the mini dio pics but the outdoor shots provide a glimpse of the environment that our different members live in.

Btw, I was hoping to see some Battle of the Bulge type pics in the Treefrog outdoor snow, but it didn't happen. Maybe there's still some real snow up North if someone wants to post something.

Hello again and thanks for the comments. Yes I did paint those,its my favorite part of this hobby and my end of the day stress relief.Wraith said their Matchbox Germans I'll go with that I'm really not up on being able to ID the different makes. I got them from Best Toy Soldiers along with a bunch of 8th Army Brits. There'll be some desert warfare in the backyard this summer. I know every thing you get now are recasts from China I wouldnt paint then up if they were old timers.I got some TSSD greatcoat Germans this winter but havent got to work on them yet hopefully there'll be some winter warfare scenes later this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back