Some Where in Occupied France 1944 (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this as musch as I enjoyed making it.

Most the figures are from King & Country and other are from other manufactures. The combination of figures, vehicles, diorama material from many companies help with telling the story or theme for me.

P1120025.JPG

I love it. Oops, there's a Russian Sub MG in there. Oh well, no one is perfect.

What do you think?

Carlos

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this as musch as I enjoyed making it.

Most the figures are from King & Country and other are from other manufactures. The combination of figures, vehicles, diorama material from many companies help with telling the story or theme for me.

View attachment 74169

I love it. Oops, there's a Russian Sub MG in there. Oh well, no one is perfect.

What do you think?

Carlos

Once again you've out done yourself beautifully staged, photograph and shared. You've taken your being bored to a newer level and I'm glad you have......The Lt.

{sm3}{sm4}{sm2}GREAT MIX OF FIGURES.LOVE THE H&A FRENCH BUILDINGS THEY LOOK AMAZING.THANKS MIKE B.

OH wow ..... OH wow, wow.
That is just a remarkable combination of story telling; diorama building; setup; figure selection; music and more.
Heck, I watch it three times and my wife (who seldom has an opinion of anything TS related ) watched it and loved it. WELL DONE!
{bravo}}

Excellent mixed figures & dio.....The music fits the scenery quite well.... I like it...

Carlos. I just love it . You gave me a great idea.Will also try to make a diashow with my dios that are related to eachother in time or area.
Guy{bravo}}

I've always admired your work Carlos. You did another awesome job!!

Mark

That is a great blend of some cool figures and awesome scenics! Very nice{bravo}}!
-Sandor

SUPERB.................Mate that was awesome like the re-painted SD car and the small things you did,cam nets on back of the tank etc well done mate a new way to display a DIO,might have to give it a go thanks for posting matey and again....................SUPERB...{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Great work! The film and pictures are excellent! Your work is outstanding to the minimum details, it is very inspiring too. Congratulations!

Once again you've out done yourself beautifully staged, photograph and shared. You've taken your being bored to a newer level and I'm glad you have......The Lt.

Fantastic, this is taking diorama set up to a new level.......Now that we have all these digital hardware at our arms reach...we need to learn how to use them....still shots are great but being able to add movement is great.

Hi Carlos and LT, a quick note on your remark on the " Russian Machinegun". The chance of a SS contingent in 1944 France having a NCO sporting the gun is very possible. The machinegun in question is a 7.62mm MP717 (r), the famous Shpagin PPSh-41, after the German invasion of Russia captured weapons of this type were popular with German front line troops.Produced in very large numbers throughout WW2. Wide spread use by German troops. In 1944-45 some converted by Germans to 9mm Parabellum cartridge.

Fantastic, this is taking diorama set up to a new level.......Now that we have all these digital hardware at our arms reach...we need to learn how to use them....still shots are great but being able to add movement is great.

Hi Carlos and LT, a quick note on your remark on the " Russian Machinegun". The chance of a SS contingent in 1944 France having a NCO sporting the gun is very possible. The machinegun in question is a 7.62mm MP717 (r), the famous Shpagin PPSh-41, after the German invasion of Russia captured weapons of this type were popular with German front line troops.Produced in very large numbers throughout WW2. Wide spread use by German troops. In 1944-45 some converted by Germans to 9mm Parabellum cartridge.

Wow,

Cool information, I did not know this! Thanks alot.

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back