Somerset prices? (1 Viewer)

Will you have them in time for OTSN? If so, I'm interested.

These are the best figures on the market, bar none.

I have purchased a few camels on eBay and my experience has been that a camel that Ron sells for $165 or so will go for around $110 or lower.

Right now, he's re-doing his website so not much info there.

As Brad said, retail versus ebay/auction/used are 2 very different things. The Camels go for as low as $75-$110 and I have bought foot figures as low as $15 at OTSN, around $25 on auction. That said, you never know with an auction.

Keep me posted on what you get in, I am also interested possibly, more so on the Elephants.

Tom

I have the entire Lawrence of Arabia series and some of their other camels and foot figures. I agree that they are among the best glossy figures on the market. Mounted camels retail at $150 up but I have picked some up at shows for around $100.
They definitely sell!

I got the delivery this morning. An old customer drove them up last night from NJ and I met him at the shop at 7AM. There is so much that I will probably just chuck a bunch in the truck and sort it out the show. There were 2 elephant gun teams and about 100 camels and mounted and 80 or so foot from somerset.

Also a bunch of Tommy Atkins, Marlborough, Nickolson, LeMans, Frontline, etc. in total almost 3000 figures. So come by Thursday and help me sort them out! I will on he 1st floor this year a will have plenty of room to sort it out

Also a bunch of the older HM artillery sets and larger boxed sets.

Matt,

100 camels? Wow! I know Clive "You Can Never Have Enough Camels" Gande will be there as I will when I get in.

Any idea on pricing yet?

Brad

I got the delivery this morning. An old customer drove them up last night from NJ and I met him at the shop at 7AM. There is so much that I will probably just chuck a bunch in the truck and sort it out the show. There were 2 elephant gun teams and about 100 camels and mounted and 80 or so foot from somerset.

Also a bunch of Tommy Atkins, Marlborough, Nickolson, LeMans, Frontline, etc. in total almost 3000 figures. So come by Thursday and help me sort them out! I will on he 1st floor this year a will have plenty of room to sort it out

Also a bunch of the older HM artillery sets and larger boxed sets.

I am interested in the foot figures as well as the Nickolson sets. Do you have boxes?

Gary from Fla.

Hi Matt,

In your post above, you mentioned having acquired some Marlborough figures. I might be quite interested in any Marlborough Delhi Durbar sets you have. I will check with you to see what you have brought to the show after I arrive at the hotel.

Thanks for the information!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Matt, Tom, Brad
Looks like I'll have to change my flight and get in early.
By the time I get there it will all be gone.:smile2:

See you soon guys.

Clive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back