Song Title Game (7 Viewers)

Breakfast in America -Supertramp ( I'm on a diet right now and could simply murder a stack of pancakes at at a Dennys in California or Florida before a morning on the beach!)

Rob

Breakfast in America -Supertramp ( I'm on a diet right now and could simply murder a stack of pancakes at at a Dennys in California or Florida before a morning on the beach!)

Rob
''BLOOD IN MY EYES'' Bob Dylan.
Wayne. (Rob don't give up mate, just think how many more figures you can buy with the money you save on food :wink2:)

''BLOOD IN MY EYES'' Bob Dylan.
Wayne. (Rob don't give up mate, just think how many more figures you can buy with the money you save on food :wink2:)

Bette Davis Eyes -Kim Carnes

(Cheers Wayne, I'll stay strong mate:wink2:. Actually my wonderful wife has set me the challenge of losing two stone by the London show in December and if I do it she'll give me extra dosh to spend at the show....she's created a dieting/exercising monster!^&grin:wink2:)

Cheers

Rob

Bette Davis Eyes -Kim Carnes

(Cheers Wayne, I'll stay strong mate:wink2:. Actually my wonderful wife has set me the challenge of losing two stone by the London show in December and if I do it she'll give me extra dosh to spend at the show....she's created a dieting/exercising monster!^&grin:wink2:)

Cheers

Rob
''BEHIND BLUE EYES'' The Who.
Wayne. (Behind very great man..... as they say Rob :wink2:)

''BEHIND BLUE EYES'' The Who.
Wayne. (Behind very great man..... as they say Rob :wink2:)

Mr Blue Sky -ELO

(^&grin Indeed Wayne, hope to be a little less great in ground coverage by December!:wink2:)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back