Our love is in the pocket - Darrell Banks

^&cool^&cool^&cool

You've got-to-pick-a-pocket-or two - from Oliver

Fagin.jpg

Alright - my dear^&grin

I've Got My Heart Set On You - The Toys

This is turning into a song/picture thread ^&grin^&cool

Things evolve........................

I've Got a lovely Bunch of Coco-nuts - Alan Breeze and the Billy Cotton band! - about 1950???????:D

Breezy.png

And if you can remember that on a Sunday - on steam radio -- you're getting old!{eek3}

Things evolve........................

I've Got a lovely Bunch of Coco-nuts - Alan Breeze and the Billy Cotton band! - about 1950???????:D

Breezy.png

And if you can remember that on a Sunday - on steam radio -- you're getting old!{eek3}

NO, but he was still going strong in the 60's ^&grin :wink2:

Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder

Don't tell me these two were pinups of yours to ^&cool ^&grin

gert.jpg

Lovely, Lovely - Chubby Checker.
ChubbyCheckerTheTwist.jpg

And I DON'T mean Gert and Daisy either! Those programmes used to drive us MAD! {eek3}{sm3} I couldn't wait to finish my Sunday lunch - and get out to play - anywhere - except near the radio. Thank God that Rock and Roll came along - and saved us all!

Lovely Day - Bill Withers

^&cool^&cool

Chubby Checker recorded some great Northern Soul after the Twist phase had passed..........not a lot of people know that ^&grin

That'll be the Day - Buddy Holly^&grin

That was one that woke us all up from the Billy Cotton Band Show!;)

Yes - Ernest Evans and Lets twist Again - doesn't have the same ring to it as Chubby Checker - even though that was his real name (? Why do I remember all of this so well!!!!):D

All Day And All Of The Night - The Kinks

You must have a similar music collection to Bruce Willis :wink2: ^&cool

Has to be.....

The Triumphant Night Conquers the dying Day - by Night Conquers day

I think Brucie has a few more than me - by the sound of it!:cool: Would have had a lot more - except for a disasterous fire, when my Vinyl was in store during a house move.All went up in smoke - heartbreaking!

Has to be.....

The Triumphant Night Conquers the dying Day - by Night Conquers day

I think Brucie has a few more than me - by the sound of it!:cool: Would have had a lot more - except for a disasterous fire, when my Vinyl was in store during a house move.All went up in smoke - heartbreaking! /QUOTE]

Horrendous {eek3} {eek3} {eek3} {eek3}

All Night Worker - The Downliners Sect

^&cool^&cool

All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie.

Have put quite a few back onto MP3 since - by finding CD versions. Latest was a Ray charles album (Genius of Ray Charles) - bought originally in Cardiff on vinyl when I was 16/17 years old. Strange thing is - I can still remember the words to most of them - after all this time.:D

Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy - The Tams

tams.jpg

No problem knowing the words, know most of the classic Soul I listen to in my Roadster ^&grin ^&cool ^&cool

Heart of Stone - Bucks Fizz

buck.jpg

Two out of four ain't bad ^&grin ^&cool ^&cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back