Song Title Game (8 Viewers)

The mood that I'm in - Billie Holiday

I have a feeling these could run for a long time ^&grin

I don't recall that far back - but how about.....................

I'm gonna lock my heart?.........Billie Holliday.....How far back do we need to go for that one?:D

Soooner or later..............................{sm2}

I don't recall that far back - but how about.....................

I'm gonna lock my heart?.........Billie Holliday.....How far back do we need to go for that one?:D

Soooner or later..............................{sm2}

Wasn't that the one before last ^&grin ^&grin ^&grin

Let's call a heart a heart - Billie Holiday

I can't believe that you're in love with me - Billie Holiday

Loadsa words to choose from there :wink2:

The man I love - Billie Holiday

Most of my picks are from a boxed set I have "BILLIE HOLIDAY - THE LEGACY - (1933 - 1958) ^&cool:cool:^&cool

I Cover the Waterfront - Billie Holliday

I have four CD's - with about twenty-or-so old recordings on each. I used to pick these up second-hand at a Cardiff Market dealers, but haven't been back there for a while. Most of her recordings are rather poor, by today's standards - but her voice is so distinctive and unique - it usually shines through the hissing and scratching and the "mono" sound.

I got it bad and that ain't good - Billie Holiday

This track is from a double CD "The Legendary Masters Unissued or Rare 1935 -1958" ^&cool:cool:^&cool

I Cover the Waterfront - Billie Holliday

From The Perfect Complete Collection - Vol.4. Sadly - its the only Volume I have from this series - so NOT complete - must check that out in future:D
Great to see how many of her recordings have become standards for many following singers - just like this one.

Why do I lie to myself about you? - Billie Holiday

This track is from a CD with recordings Billie made with Teddy Wilson and his Orchestra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back