Song Title Game (11 Viewers)

My love for you - Frank Sinatra and Harry James and his Orchestra

New week.......let's start with some early Frank Sinatra recordings...playing as I type ^&cool:cool:^&cool

A Love So Beautiful - Roy Orbison

Watched the TV Programme of The Big-O last night - and marvelled again at his voice with that terrific range -so "I'm off one one" too.......... mind you, I like Francis' voice too. Not so sure about liking the bloke much though. jb

Ciribiribin (they're so in love) - Frank Sinatra and Harry James and his Orchestra

Roy Orbison had a lovely WW2 Harley that he used to leave in the UK and use when he toured over here....not a lot of people knew that....they do now though^&grin

The one I love (belongs to somebody else) - Frank Sinatra and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra

This song is from the "The Song Is You" CD box set. I also have the original vinyl box set which I bought from "The Swing Shop" in Streatham, South London back in the '70's, the shop is long gone.

No-one will ever know - Roy Orbison

Record Shops? - Can't remember when I last saw one - let alone go into one. They are a VERY fond memory of times past for me. I think this is one area where the Internet is SO much easier to be able to satisfy JUST what you want - in just a day or two. I have found that it is also just about the most effective ( and often economical) way of getting hold of replacements for long-lost favourites - once owned on vinyl. jb

Do you know why? - Frank Sinatra and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra

I'll be seeing you - Frank Sinatra and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra

Hear my song Violetta - Frank Sinatra and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra

Tell me at midnight - Frank Sinatra and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra

I haven't the time to be a millionaire - Frank Sinatra and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back