Spanish Civil War - La Guerra Civil Española (1 Viewer)

Thank you all for the comments. I've always found the Spanish Civil War interesting because I used to live in Spain many years ago and enjoy reading about it.

I always hope that John will issue more sets someday.

I will try to post more things in the near future.

This is a prototype of the first Spanish Civil War item made by John, a Panzer 1A, a gift from John.

What a nice gift to have Brad . . . . . John is such a gentleman in every way and very thoughtful to his customers . . .
:smile2: Mike

A Regular of the Legion discovers and detains a straggler of the International Brigades near a windmill during fighting in 1938.

The windmill and figures are by John Jenkins.

Brad,

They are nice figures and the windmill a great accessory to have.

Mark

Thanks Mark. The windmill was made for the Penninsular range and it's a great piece that is now sadly sold out; I was fortunate to purchase the last one Treefrog had in their inventory.

The following bust is not by John Jenkins but I thought it made sense to post here.

The bust was painted by Attica Miniatures of Russia and depicts a Republican soldier.

Maybe someone answered me, or i forgot to ask...what about these two figures eating? Never released!

Attachments

• CC7-IND.jpg
    CC7-IND.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 476
Yesterday, April 1, was the 80th anniversary of the end of the Spanish Civil War, an event still dividing Spanish society. Today, we pay homage to the Soldiers of the Republic. No Pasaran!

Republican Soldier by Miniaturas Beneiyo, painted by Attica Miniatures.

No Pasarán! CNT Militia Woman Barcelona 1936. The bust is made by FER Miniatures and was painted by Attica Miniatures. The sculpture is based on a photo of Militia Woman Marina Ginesta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back