Spartans Red / Spartans Blue (1 Viewer)

kilted vampire

Lieutenant Colonel
I did these for a graduate of UCSJ They are Spartans and blue and white is their school colors. Now he wants the rest of the 23 that makes up the set.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have a few of these left. On fellow came into the shop and bought ten last week!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Outstanding my Lord KV an can see why you've been quite lately,,,,,Your Aide de Camp{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Both versions are fantastic looking. Beautiful paint job. -- Al

Thanks guys more pictures to come. I have some more to do. Did you like the background?

Thanks guys more pictures to come. I have some more to do. Did you like the background?
Yes I do and those are great Michael. But then I have many in person to enjoy as well.:wink2:^&grin I especially like the two with the original shield designs.^&cool

Yes I do and those are great Michael. But then I have many in person to enjoy as well.:wink2:^&grin I especially like the two with the original shield designs.^&cool

I got lucky and found some Andrea Transfers. Still learning how toget them on smoothly. Getting better as I do more. Those two are in the shop for sale. PM for details or commissions.;);)

very cool
what brand of paints do you recommend:smile2:
i think these Conte spartans painted by you look better than most metal figures made by anyone
thank you for sharing

Very well done KV. You do such good work it almost tempts me to start collecting ancients {bravo}} . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

WOW those are beautiful. I don't know Greek "uniforms" that well. Can the same figures be painted as different city states to fight each other?

WOW those are beautiful. I don't know Greek "uniforms" that well. Can the same figures be painted as different city states to fight each other?

Yes they can. The term for these soldiers is Hoplites. I just need to fill the shield so it is smooth. Any design can be painted or transfered on after that. Did you have something in mind?

Yes they can. The term for these soldiers is Hoplites. I just need to fill the shield so it is smooth. Any design can be painted or transfered on after that. Did you have something in mind?

The Hobby Bunker sells them separately. I was thinking of getting a few singles to "fight" each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back