Spot the Mystery Vehicle (1 Viewer)

Popular opinion is going with the 251 Ron;)

Rob

251 Ausf. D. The winner will be announced June 30th. Isn't that about the time the July dispatches come out? :D

Let's start a release date pool. I guess late August.

Terry

I think it is a mittlerer Schützenpanzerwagen (3,7 cm Pak) (Sd Kfz 251/10).

Best regards,

Ian

Hi all

I think/hope it is a Sd.Kfz. 251/7 Ausf. D Pionier Panzerwagen which I would quite like, but it also slightly reminds me of Sd.Kfz. 251/6 Ausf. G - Command Vehicle, was that the Panzer Meyer version?
Pionier wagon would be good with the bridging gear and heavy gun mount.

What do the more knoledgable guys think?

Regards
Glynn
RAMC

I wonder if Andy is talking about Hong Kong time for the Tuesday 30th release?? if so what day will we see it??...Sammy

Hi Guys,

Many thanks to all those who took part in our recent little competition…Many of the participants were close…very close but the guy who hit it right on the head first time was… “SAHARA”

And here are the photos to prove it! The correct answer we were looking for was “Sd. Kfz. 251/22 “Pakwagen” Ausf. D”. Congratulations to “SAHARA” and commiserations to everyone else. Now, if our friend “SAHARA” can get in touch with us directly with his full name, address, telephone number and choice of “Pakwagen” either winter or summer to sales@kingandcountry.com we will dispatch it to you.

Once again many thanks to all who took part…Let’s do it again sometime.

Congratulations, best wishes and happy collecting!
Andy C.

Attachments

• BBG022.jpg
    BBG022.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 151
  • BBG022_copy.jpg
    BBG022_copy.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 179
Here is the summer version...

Attachments

• WS131.jpg
    WS131.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 180
  • WS131 (1).jpg
    WS131 (1).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 179
  • WS131 (2).jpg
    WS131 (2).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 151
  • WS131 (3).jpg
    WS131 (3).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 155
Congratulations Sahara. I'm glad I didn't win because I'd agonize over which piece to choose! :D They are both a couple of fantastic looking hanomags. The panzer grenadiers are certainly getting their armour support with the flurry of recent releases. Terrific work K&C and again thanks for adding depth to our collections by introducing another rare and unusual piece. ;)

Congrats Sahara. Tough choice. And Andy did mention a surprise for the winner. Wonder what it is?

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back