Stalingrad 1942-43 (3 Viewers)

Re: Battle for the Barrikady Gun Factory, Nov.'42

DSC_0260_small_a.jpg

This one looks like it should be in a magazine centerfold advertisement.

Matt??:)

one of the best pics I have ever seen in this hobby

They look like still photos from a movie. Excellent.

Some photos - but don't look for Frank's quality!!!

These were just made to make sure people see what they get when buying the Stugs!! And that is great stuff!!!

Still wait for Steven's photos (even though Brad/Jazzman did only ask me to post photos not Steven, God knows why...).

Any questions, please post here or pm me.

Thanks and hope you enjoy as much as I do these superb items!

http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu96/SteveDavid/

As the penchant for photos of the Sturmgeschuetz lingers unabated in the First Legion thread, I may take the liberty to expose you to some additional ones:

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

Enjoy. No Photoshopping here ....

PS: Photobucket seems to have resized my pictures in the download - any recommendation how to increase the size?

They look good but I would like to see these photos enlarged...in order...to get a better look at the Stug.....also do you have pictures of the Tan Stug?:)

PS: Photobucket seems to have resized my pictures in the download - any recommendation how to increase the size?[/QUOTE]

For some reason, it appears Photobucket has eliminated the 17" size for resizing. I need to investigate.

And no, I unfortunately do not have the tan one.

Got it. This should work now:

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

Seems to work just fine now. I apologize for the foam piece which I only now removed ...

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

Great looking photos; you can really appreciate the incredible detail from these.:eek::cool: It also seems you have one additional piece of foam packing material to remove.:D Simply great vehicle though.

Not only are the figures done at connoisseur levels but the vehicles too!

They look good but I would like to see these photos enlarged...in order...to get a better look at the Stug.....also do you have pictures of the Tan Stug?:)

There is a photo of the 'tan' version in my photobucket link..there is photo of the Stug plus the 3 running Germans. Did you not see that?

DSC01011.jpg

Size comparison:

DSC01017.jpg

Grey Stug:

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

Nice photos by all. Steve, I wasn't singling you out, sorry. I meant all collectors, including Steven. I always enjoy how collectors set up their collectibles.

There is a photo of the 'tan' version in my photobucket link..there is photo of the Stug plus the 3 running Germans. Did you not see that?

DSC01011.jpg

Size comparison:

DSC01017.jpg

Grey Stug:

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

Simply Tremendous......Thank you for the great photos......these are truely some of the "VERY BEST" WWII soldiers and vehicles available today.....

some questions, can both hatches be closed?
and is 3 tank riders overcrowding the stug a bit?

Nice photos by all. Steve, I wasn't singling you out, sorry. I meant all collectors, including Steven. I always enjoy how collectors set up their collectibles.
I agree. It is one thing to see these on the manufacturers' sites and another thing completely to see them in collections. It is a treat to view these photos.:cool:

Andanna, your pictures are superb and do a great job of displaying the detail.

All I can say is WOW! :eek: I can't wait to get mine.

In the pictures the helmets on the StuG crew look a tad more matt than some of the earlier figures. Is this the case? If it is, I feel this would be an improvement.

i'm really eager to get and grope my Erika.:p
some questions, can both hatches be closed?
and is 3 tank riders overcrowding the stug a bit?

Not overcrowded. In fact standing orders were for small units to ride the same one or two vehicles so they could stay together. I've seen photos with 10 -12 riders jammed on.

Terry

Attachments

• StugatStalingrad1.jpg
    StugatStalingrad1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 878

Steve, thanks so much for posting pictures of the StuGs along with the wonderful figures. I really like the look of those running Germans.

You guys have inspired me. I was going to wait until some new figures arrived but I may just go to my "studio" and try to put something new together with what I have. I've been experimenting with different rubble diorama with mixed results. I haven't been happy enough with any of the pictures to post them. Perhaps I'll have more success today.

I agree. It is one thing to see these on the manufacturers' sites and another thing completely to see them in collections. It is a treat to view these photos.:cool:

Fully agree. I just find it interesting, regardless of the figures, company, etc. how collectors set them up. We all have different ideas and I find that what some do gives me ideas on how to do that (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back