Stalingrad 1942-43 (2 Viewers)

Re: Battle for the Barrikady Gun Factory, Nov.'42

Just wanted to say thanks for Posting the Great photo's and for sharing your knowledge with us . Very impressive . Thanks again.;)

just came back from a jetlagging 8 hour flight, and the FL package is here!
cut the story short, im still not sleepy yet.
sorry for the poor setup and boring pictures, i just had the urge to post these babies.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Tremendous photos, Nasir. I think I need the "tan" version as well ... Also interesting to see the combination of tank riders and tank crew. I trust it is not possible, though, to add all three tank riders to the tank with both tankers present?

Tremendous photos, Nasir. I think I need the "tan" version as well ... Also interesting to see the combination of tank riders and tank crew. I trust it is not possible, though, to add all three tank riders to the tank with both tankers present?

hi andanna, glad you like the photos.

putting the 3 tank riders are possible, but i felt it takes the attention away from the stug itself, which is my centerpiece.

and besides, the stug looks better with the stowage and the flag in my opinion.

All three tank riders fit with the crew, you just can't add all three tank riders when the box with flag that comes with the tan version is in place on the back of the Stug. This box is removeable though as it's a separate part.

Here is one configuration for them to fit.
stugf8withriders.jpg

Shown here from the side, the one tank rider rests between the two hatches.
GERSTAL015page3.jpg

Best,

Matt

Great pics Nasir. Thanks for sharing.

OK, how are you guys all getting the StuG when the website says Pre-Order Ships second half of November? :confused:

Great pics Nasir. Thanks for sharing.

OK, how are you guys all getting the StuG when the website says Pre-Order Ships second half of November? :confused:

There were a small amount of them done for Chicago and for a small pre-release. Only 6 of each stug. The ones that didn't get sent to Chicago were offered to the first few people who ordered them with the condition that they would be shipped from China. So some of the ones you've seen here were purchased at Chicago and three other people got the extras by virtue of being offered them as they had ordered them first.

Best,

Matt

just came back from a jetlagging 8 hour flight, and the FL package is here!
cut the story short, im still not sleepy yet, and am still groping erika.:p

sorry for the poor setup and boring pictures, i just had the urge to post these babies.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Nasir, Thanks for the photos.....Can't wait for their release....First legion has produced a super realistic product......Thank you FL :)

looks like snow flurries. Pretty cool.

Just cold rain here !

Its been pretty quiet on the FL thread I guess everybody is just gathering up the funds for the next release. What will it be Russian Infantry ? Im thinking a 20 plus figure bomb is getting ready to be dropped of Great new Russian Infantry Figures . What's your guess ? ;)

Hopefully some good news soon.:)

now that i've got the Stug, i can't wait to see new FL vehicles. i felt FL does justice to the Stug, and im sure they will do continue to produce excellent vehicles.

Its been pretty quiet on the FL thread I guess everybody is just gathering up the funds for the next release. What will it be Russian Infantry ? Im thinking a 20 plus figure bomb is getting ready to be dropped of Great new Russian Infantry Figures . What's your guess ? ;)

i'm hopeful for a jerry mg team, or german/russian sniper:)

Im thinking a 20 plus figure bomb is getting ready to be dropped of Great new Russian Infantry Figures .

Hmm....could be. The Russians are feeling a bit outnumbered aren't they and their PPSH's aren't going to stop those stugs. :D

Hmm....could be. The Russians are feeling a bit outnumbered aren't they and their PPSH's aren't going to stop those stugs. :D

Hows than for a not so subtle hint of thee eminent arrival of some Russian armor ? or an anti tank rifle ? What could it be ???:confused:

:eek:
looks like im gonna have to get more jerries to keep erika safe.

i'm hopeful for a jerry mg team, or german/russian sniper:)

They would both be welcome additions :) I guess by saying jerry you meant German. What do you think the First Russian Armor release will be ? open to everyone to answer

They would both be welcome additions :) I guess by saying jerry you meant German. What do you think the First Russian Armor release will be ? open to everyone to answer

yes jerry means german, though tom doesn't mean russians :p

my understanding from this comment -

i think what matt hinted is that more russian troops are coming out, possibly with more firepower?

saying that i would love to see an FL rendered T-34.:D

My money is also on T34 . I would love to see it get the Royal FL treatment . :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back