4.7 NAVAL GUN

S7304040.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Officers enjoying afternoon tea and checking the map

S7304003.jpg

Cheers

Hi Martyn are you going to get the office wagon for those chaps before they get back ache :D:D:D

Regards John

Very nice Sir Martin looking forward to seeing what else is headed our way....The Lt.

Martyn,
Oh Boy Oh Goodie!
We should not both have duplicates of each others shtuff!! I'll have to show mine too!
Mike

Attachments

• collection1 077.jpg
    collection1 077.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 253
  • collection1 004.jpg
    collection1 004.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 281
  • collection1 007.jpg
    collection1 007.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 285
Martyn,
Oh Boy Oh Goodie!
We should not both have duplicates of each others shtuff!! I'll have to show mine too!
Mike

Great minds and all that!!!;)

Tell me, is that 2 Trophy I spot in the middle of your first picture:cool:

Cheers

Cheers

Martyn,
SHHhhhhh! This was my first set-up on the forum, and trying to depict the Victorian Imperialist at rest! There's also the Blenheim fire pit to the right, and a Clash of Arms sentry to the far right.
Mike

Stunning Mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

I think you may also be a British version of Mike Martyn !!!

Stunning Mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you may also be a British version of Mike Martyn !!!

Scott,
Does that make you the Canadian version of the English version of the American version of the English version?? :p
Mike

Hey Mike nice pics what is the figure stood by the table and who makes it?

Regards John

John,
I honestly have forgotten. I am at work, so I'll report later. I hate to hijack Martyn's thread, but he's like an older brother that you can pick on, so I do:D
I'll see what I can do putting up another camp scene.
Mike

Now that everyones lineage is sorted:D, back with more Steadfast figures, this time Zulus and 24th

STEADFASTZULU.jpg

STEADFAST24TH.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,
Nice sets! As is similiar with the Buffs set (with buff cuffs) and 60th Rifles, it looks like the 24th had been outfitted with Garand M1's for the campaign:p
Mike

Martyn,
Nice sets! As is similiar with the Buffs set (with buff cuffs) and 60th Rifles, it looks like the 24th had been outfitted with Garand M1's for the campaign:p
Mike

If you check A.C.Dicks book you will see this was the first campaign where the M1 Garand was tested.:p

Thought you might have spotted the missing Zulu:rolleyes:, well just found him;)
STEADFASTZULUS1.jpg

Cheers

Nice stuff Martyn. I've still got a load of these as castings to paint up, at some point in the next year or two :eek:

Simon

Nice stuff Martyn. I've still got a load of these as castings to paint up, at some point in the next year or two :eek:

Simon

Cheers Simon,

I have had these for about 18 years, they were all bought at the same time as the Dorset sets.

Hey Mike nice pics what is the figure stood by the table and who makes it?

Regards John

John,
I was able to find out the maker of the officer with swaggerstick that you inquired about. I found him , and here's where my top secret method comes in, looked under the bottom of the base:eek: and voila' DB Miniatures! Painted by DB but not half as good as your perfections!
Mike

Been a while since this thread saw the light of day :rolleyes2:

What better way to bring it back to life than with a couple of sets I recently received as a gift from my very good friend Sam in Texas

Set# SF51 BOER WAR AMBULANCE - NATAL INDIAN AMBULANCE CORPS

Set# SF52 STRETCHER BEARERS - NATAL INDIAN AMBULANCE CORPS

Many thanks Sam :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back