STUG 111 x 3 (1 Viewer)

MC BOWEN

Sergeant First Class
Hi guys got the new Stug--very nice AFV.Here are some shots of the new one first then 2 older models ---then the 3 together for size summary.Thanks Mike B size next post.

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

Size comparisons Please post shots of your Stug's.Mike B.

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

Nice pic man, really like that new stug looks good with the Tank commander and Normandy Scene {bravo}}

Nice pics Mike. That new Stug III looks very good. I also like the earlier version gray Stug III (one of my all time favorites). The newer Stug III looks a little larger than the older gray version. The third one you have pictured is the old Stug IV which would naturally be longer due to it's being on a Panzer IV chasis instead of Pz III, but looks a little narrower than the new model. But all look great. Thanks for posting.

Nice pics Mike. That new Stug III looks very good. I also like the earlier version gray Stug III (one of my all time favorites). The newer Stug III looks a little larger than the older gray version. The third one you have pictured is the old Stug IV which would naturally be longer due to it's being on a Panzer IV chasis instead of Pz III, but looks a little narrower than the new model. But all look great. Thanks for posting.

YOU ARE RIGHT ON ---THE THREAD NAME SHOULD BE 2-STUG3'S AND ONE STUG4.SORRY BUT GLAD YOU LIKE THE NEW MODEL IT REALLY IS SUPERB.I also really like the grey Stug one of my favorites but this new one is just as good IMHO.Thanks again Duke.Mike B.

Hi guys got the new Stug--very nice AFV.Here are some shots of the new one first then 2 older models ---then the 3 together for size summary.Thanks Mike B size next post.

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

Hello Mc Bowen:

Real nice photos of your display!

"Iron Brigade"

It's that bloody scaling issue again!!! Nice pic's tho and i can't wait for mine to turn up (the new stug that is).

Tom

Fantastic scenes Mike, thanks for posting. Must say the Stug in all its variants and camo's is one of my favourite German AFV's. It was not only a workhorse but very effective, here's mine;
013-6.jpg

016-3.jpg

017-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

002-7.jpg

001-8.jpg

I do like the new version, its on my list.

Rob

I have the older ones, WS 47, the first SL, WS 69 and the later one in AK colors. The new one one looks nice.

DSC00587.jpg

I like that new STUG III, definitely an improvement over some of the previous moulds in terms of detail, painting, weathering, and craftsmanship HOWEVER the STUG IV ( WS 047 ) is still my favourite version.......just like the look of it with the side skirts and accompanying troops. ^&cool

Panzerace,ironbrigade,Rob--great photo's,jasseum,TomNT,and CyberF.M.thank you all for your kind comments and posts Mike B.{sm2}{sm3}{sm4}

I like the STUG IV, but the IIIG is my favorite of all the STUGs. I do wonder at all the holes in the STUG IV Schurtzen, w/out damage to the sides of the track itself. :D Is the mud in the roadwheels and lower schurtzen an after market addition?

I like the STUG IV, but the IIIG is my favorite of all the STUGs. I do wonder at all the holes in the STUG IV Schurtzen, w/out damage to the sides of the track itself. :D Is the mud in the roadwheels and lower schurtzen an after market addition?

NO the mud is factory stock.Thanks MIke B.:eek:

Holes in the side armor...hits, but not full penetration of the side armor ^&confuse

Either that STUG is lucky or really unlucky. Lucky not killed vs unlucky for being such a target. I'd be that guys wingmate.

Either that STUG is lucky or really unlucky. Lucky not killed vs unlucky for being such a target. I'd be that guys wingmate.

I vote for very lucky >This older model still looks great to me.Mike B.

Great shots, Mike. You have a nice collection there. I'd like to see a new Stug IV.
The track/bogie detail on the new version is miles ahead of the old ones.

Mike...

Nice pics. In relation to scale and the differences with the old stug the SL would have been made before K&C actually started hitting 1/30th scale. as the two stugs are different I would expect a size difference
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back