sturmtiger/Jagdpanther (1 Viewer)

Mitch

Major General
Well we have had the Konigstiger and about to get a pair of late war tiger 1's so, with Chicago looming will we get a sturmtiger or Jagdpanther this year???

No pressure Brian but either or would be welcome to expand the CS inventory of big german armour.
Mitch

Well we have had the Konigstiger and about to get a pair of late war tiger 1's so, with Chicago looming will we get a sturmtiger or Jagdpanther this year???

No pressure Brian but either or would be welcome to expand the CS inventory of big german armour.
Mitch

^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin

Just busy repainting an old NMA version but, would expect a stunner from CS
Mitch
I also have an NMA Sturmtiger but it is a 1/32 scale and thus too small to go with my other 1/30 vehicles. It looks badly undersized next to the new CS Kingtigers. A new full scale Sturm would be welcome, with distinctive camo. Don't know about the Jagdpanther. I have an HB JP that I am perfectly happy with so a new one would have to be special for me to consider buying. A great camo scheme might temp me, though.:wink2: -- Al

Mitch
Great idea Mitch

I would hope for a Sturmtiger first but, as Brian likes the add on crew sets we could have these guys!!!
Mitch

Attachments

• sttig_ld.jpg
    sttig_ld.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 129
Some inspiration

2011_2_5_DSC_0066a_small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back