SYW032-SYW045 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Pre-Order! (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
We are pleased to present the next release in our Seven Years War figure range, sets SYW032-SYW045 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers. The release is a firing line release with several variants of firing and loading figures that allows for the creation of a wonderfully varied and realistic line of battle. But the real stars of the show are the two standard bearer figures. With incredibly realistic sculpting and fully hand painted standards, these are truly works of art and are easily the finest standards we’ve ever created. Yes, they come at a premium but are well worth it considering the effort that has gone into them. With this release our coverage of the Battle of Kunersdorf continues to expand and Prussian Infantry and Cuirassiers had best be careful as the Russian Musketeers have taken the field! We certainly hope you enjoy them.

SwyRussiangroup.jpg

SYW032 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Officer $64.95
SYW033 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standard Bearer - Regimental Colors $109.95 (fully hand painted standard!)
SYW034 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standard Bearer - National Colors $109.95 (fully hand painted standard!)
SYW035 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Drummer $74.94
SYW036 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Vignette - Storekeeper Giving out Cartridges $129.95
SYW037 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Kneeling Firing $64.95
SYW038 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Kneeling Ready $64.95
SYW039 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standing Firing $64.95
SYW040 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standing Firing w/Blanket Roll $64.95
SYW041 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Loading $64.95
SYW042 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standing Firing $64.95
SYW043 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standing Firing w/Blanket Roll $64.95
SYW044 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standing Ready - Bare Head $64.95
SYW045 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standing Ready $64.95
Pre-Order, Ships End April

SYW032Page1.jpg

SYW032

SYW033Page1.jpg

SYW033

SYW033Page2.jpg

SYW033

SYW034Page1.jpg

SYW034

SYW034Page2.jpg

SYW034

SYW035Page1.jpg

SYW035

SYW036Page1.jpg

SYW036

SYW037Page1.jpg

SYW037

SYW038Page1.jpg

SYW038

Continued....

Very nice.The green sets them apart from other armies uniforms.Big newsletter this month.Lots more to come.
Mark

Nice panting on the flags, the feathers on the eagles look so realistic, and I do like the 2 figures with the distribution of ammo, that's really different.

Good to see Russian troops, not many makers do them for 7YW.

Well Done

John

I don't collect this particular era, but wow is all I can say. Those flags are fantastic! Well done First Legion.

Cheers,

Brendan

For 64.95 you are not going to find a better deal in town on sculpt/painting then what First legion has to offer on these Russians, congratulations to First Legion on a great set of releases this month...Sammy

SYW does nothing for me I'm afraid. For 18th century, I would much rather see more American Revolution sets being released. But I suppose FL can't make everyone happy all the time.

Absolutely fantastic figures, as well as previous 7YW figures. It gets more and more painfull to refrain myself from collecting also this range...

i was so successful avoiding it until these....Now I am so screwed!

Nice panting on the flags, the feathers on the eagles look so realistic, and I do like the 2 figures with the distribution of ammo, that's really different.

Good to see Russian troops, not many makers do them for 7YW.

Well Done

John

Hi John,

Completely agree, I've been waiting a while to see the whole complement of these figures and I'm really impressed. What a wonderful line from First Legion, it's really exciting to watch this line grow. With the position of these Standards, it must have been a very time consuming process to paint them. These are beautifully done and will be first on my list. Gebhard

A smashing looking line from FL. Hat off to them !
Steve

These guys are now in stock and shipping, looking forward to receiving my first few. Of couse I went with the Standard Bearers first :wink2: regards Gebhard

Hi guys,

The Standard Bearers arrived today and are IMO Splendid figures. So happy to see this line grow and will be adding the rest over time. My pictures truly don't do these figures justice. Enjoy & Regards Gebhard

DSC_0017_zpslxjn6tpc.jpg

DSC_0006_zpsshnfjsyv.jpg

A few close ups to show the detail, IMO these are the finest Standard bearers yet released and I have them all in order of release so believe me I don't say this easily. When viewed at regular size they are even more impressive although even under magnification they hold up extremely well.. regards Gebhard

DSC_0007_zpsyhv3i7no.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsqa4dtlln.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsfs68jiu2.jpg

And one more of the detail on the National colors Standard, Just beautiful work for the price IMO. regards Gebhard

DSC_0016_zpsxtpe9rx3.jpg

Hi Gebs, your new set looks fantastic!!! like you mentrioned the detail just in the flag itself remarkable, I do not own any high end Russian custom made sets but I would have to think any company or individual sculptors would have a hard time beating the likes of this set, congrats on your new purchase and glad to see you posting some photos!!!!...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back