Tedtoy Miniatures (1 Viewer)

VIRIATO

Command Sergeant Major
Does anybody know if Tedtoy is still doing business? On his website I get a message that it is not a safe connection.

Does anybody know if Tedtoy is still doing business? On his website I get a message that it is not a safe connection.

The last time I looked at it last year it was out of date. I don’t believe he makes product anymore since Ted works for Britains.

I speak with Ted from time to time, and I know he still makes and sells stuff on his own time for his own pleasure. You can get in touch with him by calling WBritain.

His figures are absolutley wonderful. They look great in a larger set up too. You can't go wrong. Hopefully he comes up
with some dismounted

Ted had a few sets of his own for sale yesterday at MFCA.

Ted also seems to be working on some new figures. This one is not listed on his website. It also comes in a red cardboard box in a design reminiscent of the new Britains boxes. Ted also told me Saturday he will be at the toy soldier show in Chicago this year with some of his own offering.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

Ted also seems to be working on some new figures. This one is not listed on his website. It also comes in a red cardboard box in a design reminiscent of the new Britains boxes. Ted also told me Saturday he will be at the toy soldier show in Chicago this year with some of his own offering.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

actually remember this figure from a few years ago. I want to say he did as a magazine promo figure.
TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back