Texas Show -- new location? (2 Viewers)

John..Tom...
I wish I had spent this weekend with both of you...
drinking Margaritas and eating fajitas...
this is the first Texas Show I have missed since 2007...
Memorial day is not the same to me without it to me...
back in the day...
Nick and Deanna were doing a great job...
then Andy took over bringing it to it's full potential...
really sorry not to have one scheduled this year...
as I missed seeing all my friends and having a great time...
Andy is a marketing wizard...
hopefully he will figure something out and get this going again next year...
or perhaps Matt will take the reins...
I loved this show...
I hope we have one next year...

Tom...
I don't have a truck...
but all my friends do...
I have an SUV...^&grin

Yeah Mike, I miss those days when we all caught up and you feeding me those Margaritas and fajitas! :p Hopefully the show will spring back to life next year.

Noted on the SUV, i'll amend my previous message and say, it appears to me all Americans have a bloody big truck or an SUV or both!!! ^&grin

Tom

The local guys could not get it done. I will move forward with all the contact info they are providing and will get it done this Summer so we will have plenty of time to get the word out.

Tom,

How could I forget you my friend??? Please forgive!!! Yeah it sucked not having it and yes i have a pick up truck...4x4, leather and cold A/C.

John from Texas

Tom,

How could I forget you my friend??? Please forgive!!! Yeah it sucked not having it and yes i have a pick up truck...4x4, leather and cold A/C.

John from Texas

No worries John and I hope your truck also has stubbie holders for the ice cold beer....:p^&grin

Tom

The local guys could not get it done. I will move forward with all the contact info they are providing and will get it done this Summer so we will have plenty of time to get the word out.

That would be great if we could have some kind of Toy Soldier show in Texas next year. Thanks Matt for keeping us posted on the info.

Worth noting that this past Memorial Day weekend was one of the nicest weather wise in quite a few years.

It didn't even hit 90 and actually held in the mid 80's.

This past Memorial Day weekend felt "Off" to say the least. What a treat it was having the Show at the Menger Hotel year after year !
Having everything located under one roof...The Friday night gathering at KingsX to officially kick off the event, meeting up with friends
from years past. Some of the guest speakers at the Saturday evening dinner.....Col. Dick Cole, Dale Dye,Pearl Harbor historian Daniel Martinez,
to name a few. Then the familiar faces.....Mike, John, Steven, Paul,Duke,Martin, Andy from K&C and Brian from CS. Memories.........

Wayne

In all of texas there seems to be not one room,,place,,joint etc for a soldier show,,the menger and kc must have lost a ton of money,

In all of texas there seems to be not one room,,place,,joint etc for a soldier show,,the menger and kc must have lost a ton of money,

Actually we’ve saved a ‘ton of money’...But that’s another story!
All the best,
Andy.

Went to King's X today and it was great...then went to Mad Dogs for a cold one...then reminisced about the TTSS.

Hopefully Andy can make it happen in the future.

John from Texas

Texas show ?????

Is there any one still looking at this thread. Are there any plans for a Texas show in the near future???

Stay Safe and Well

Im looking at this thread...ask Andy...or Amber.

John from Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back