Texas Toy Soldier Show 2018 Photos (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant
Hello everyone:

Kudos to Andy and Kings X for making it a great show. I went to the show Saturday, Sunday and the Saturday Night Symposium. All were very well attended and the Symposium was possibly the best one I've attended. The merchants and dealers reported great sales. Here are some pictures (the lighting isn't the best for photographs), I hope you all enjoy.

Carlos

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

King and Country

How many figures can you spot that haven't been released yet. How many do you count.

BTW, Andy promised many more surprises in this series yet to come...Any speculations?

Carlos

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Great pic's Carlo, thanks for posting. I see some familiar faces that I saw there last year and the weather in SA looks fantastic for the event.

Tom

Carlos mate,
A million thanks cobber for the great photos. I knew you would not let us down. This Show is fast becoming the Show to be at in the U.S. One day I think it will surpass Chicago. Well done to all concerned.
Cheers Howard

Thanks for the wonderful pictures Carlos.Really hope to make it back to the show someday.

Big thanks to Carlos for sharing all of the pics!!!!

This show has become a must attend for collectors. The setting is perfect and Andy and Co. deliver on everything else from beginning to end.

I highky, highly recommend attending.

-Jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back