Texas Toy Soldier Show 2018 Photos (2 Viewers)

Thanks Carlos for taking the time and effort to post these excellent photos, hope you had a great time at the show.

Jeff :salute::

Carlos, thanks so much for posting these pictures. It looks like you all had an amazing weekend! I hope to be able to antend this show someday and get to visit San Antonio!

Thanks very much for sharing your photos. Lot of nice pieces there and goo to get a sneak peek at the K&C Marine sniper for their Vietnam range.

Steve

Thanks very much for the pics Carlos.Lots of awesome figures and scenics.
Mark

Thank you for your excellent coverage as usual Carlos. Those Paragon scenic look quite nice.

Brad

Excellent job Carlos! I appreciate you taking pics and sharing them here with us.

I have to attend this show one year!

Mark

Carlos,

Nice to meet you and your lovely wife. Enjoyed our chats. All the best.

Steve

Thank you for the excellent photo coverage of the show. This Texas show seems to be bucking the trend for toy soldier shows, and actually getting better every year.

For me, the big highlight was the JJD's Republican Romans preview. - Will be looking forward to their upcoming release.

Excellent photos Carlos, thank you! It really looks like an exciting show. It has many elements that I used to enjoy so much about the Westcoaster.
I hope all who attended had a wonderful time and brought home some fun memories and treasures!

Joe

Thank you Carlos for posting the photos of the show. It is much appreciated.

Mike

Thanks for the photos. It looks like it was a terrific show. I can't wait to see those new JJD Saratoga figures in person.

Brendan

Just got back from the show. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Always a fun time when we dorks can all get together!

Carlos mate,
A million thanks cobber for the great photos. I knew you would not let us down. This Show is fast becoming the Show to be at in the U.S. One day I think it will surpass Chicago. Well done to all concerned.
Cheers Howard

Hope to see you here next year Howard.

Carlos

Thanks Carlos for taking the time and effort to post these excellent photos, hope you had a great time at the show.

Jeff :salute::

No, instead I thank you Jeff, for all of the wonderful and timely pictures you post of the London shows consistently.

Carlos

Hope to see you here next year Howard.

Carlos

Carlos mate,
I asked my wife which Show she would like to attend next year. Either the West Coaster, Chicago or Texas. She, like I placed the Texas Show first. Both of us just love beautiful San Antonio. The Menger Hotel, the Alamo, the Riverwalk, etc. and of course all those great Texan folk. The Mad Dog British Pub is not too bad also^&grin^&grin So with all that said we are saving our pennies to go to Texas in 2019.
Cheers Howard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back