Texas Toy Soldier Show 2018 Photos (3 Viewers)

Just got back from the show. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Always a fun time when we dorks can all get together!

Zach:

It was great seeing you, Andy, Julie, Mike Miller, Nick, Matt, Mike, Myszka, Thor and of course, Hans!

I love seeing all of the toy soldiers etc., but it is the people who attend that make this show so great.

-Jason

Zach:

It was great seeing you, Andy, Julie, Mike Miller, Nick, Matt, Mike, Myszka, Thor and of course, Hans!

I love seeing all of the toy soldiers etc., but it is the people who attend that make this show so great.

-Jason

Hi Jason,
Allow me to return the compliment...Chris, Julie, Amber, Laura and yours truly thoroughly enjoyed your company throughout the show (as always) as well as that of the many others who attended and took part in this year's Events.

We had a record number of visitors and I was happy to report many smiling faces on both dealers and collectors who attended.

It was also terrific to see the return of the Saturday Night Symposium and a great turnout of folks to meet and hear Capt. Ray Lau's amazing story and our good friend Dan Martinez' summary of the events that led up to TET 1968 and the subsequent upheavals in both Vietnam and the 'States!

Compliments also to the rest of our KingsX and K&C team who helped make this year's Texas Toy Soldier Show Show so very special and enjoyable...Jason, Jake, Daniel, Honor, Jamie, Tammi, Kristy, Norma, Amber, Hector, Chris & Julie!
All the very best...And now onto 2019!!!
Andy.

Hi Jason,
Allow me to return the compliment...Chris, Julie, Amber, Laura and yours truly thoroughly enjoyed your company throughout the show (as always) as well as that of the many others who attended and took part in this year's Events.

We had a record number of visitors and I was happy to report many smiling faces on both dealers and collectors who attended.

It was also terrific to see the return of the Saturday Night Symposium and a great turnout of folks to meet and hear Capt. Ray Lau's amazing story and our good friend Dan Martinez' summary of the events that led up to TET 1968 and the subsequent upheavals in both Vietnam and the 'States!

Compliments also to the rest of our KingsX and K&C team who helped make this year's Texas Toy Soldier Show Show so very special and enjoyable...Jason, Jake, Daniel, Honor, Jamie, Tammi, Kristy, Norma, Amber, Hector, Chris & Julie!
All the very best...And now onto 2019!!!
Andy.

Andy:

As I mentioned before this show is incredible. From the meet-n-greet on Friday night until the final bell tolls on Sunday there is something for everyone.

Big thanks to you, Laura and the whole crew for creating such a fantastic and enjoyable weekend.

I stopped by Kings X on Monday afternoon and I could see the exhaustion and sense of accomplishment on Jake, Jason, Chris and Julie's faces!

As Amber said to me on Sunday (with that same look of exhaustion and accomplishment on her face), "Until next year.............."

Best,
Jason

Hi can someone tell me the make of the German train in
the photos and the scale thank you

Hello Jon:

His name is Scott Schleh.

I know little about him but he's been coming to the Texas Show for years and I believe he'll be at the Chicago Show this year.

I think his email address is mrclaycars@aol.com.

Good luck,

Carlos

I think that two or three years ago, K & C featured his trains at the Chicago Show. I believe I posted some photos. Perhaps if you do a search, you may find them.

Carlos

Thanks for taking the time to post all the pics - appreciate the time and effort

Gazza

Hello Jon:

His name is Scott Schleh.

I know little about him but he's been coming to the Texas Show for years and I believe he'll be at the Chicago Show this year.

I think his email address is mrclaycars@aol.com.

Good luck,

Carlos
[/Q
Scott is at the chicago show every year. I had him make some casualties out of some conte plastic to go with my metal and he does fine work. Blood or no blood your choice.
And he always has interesting things in the room,

I have been buying stuff from Scott for years. Does excellent work. You name what you want done he does it for you.
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back