Texas Toy Soldier Show Photos & Report (2 Viewers)

All,

Great show and was good to see old friends and make new ones. Big props to John from Chicken Fried Toys outta Dallas. I will be ordering some of his figures soon. Another shout out to Amber who I ran into and Paul and Steve who invited me to lunch. AND cannot forget to send a shout out to Julie who was center floor and just a joy to catch up with. Her Indian figures from a new artist were stunning and not to mention those cool palm trees.

Great seeing everybody!

John from Texas

Hi Carlos, thank you for taking and posting these cool photos, I enjoyed them all.

Thanks Carlos for posting all these pics!!! Good to see some of the new WB stuff!! I agree that they have taken things to a much higher level!!

Mark

Hi Carlos,
Thank you for taking the time to take and post photos from the Texas Show. As you know, it is a large commitment for dealers (and manufacturers) to make the trek from distant parts of the country for collectors to see the many great items both old and new. Although many of us learned how to collect on-line during Covid-19, these shows are still a great way to personally inspect the many items offered and to meet other collectors. Hopefully we will see many more of you at the Chicago Toy Soldier show this Fall!
Again thanks!
Ken

We can always count on you Carlos for great photos and reporting . Thank you was again for a job well done

Hello Carlos,
it was good to see you again at the show and thanks for posting all those photos. I can look back and see all the stuff I would have liked to buy but l just have to restrain myself because I can’t collect everything I would like to. Also It was good to meet “John from Texas” as he sat with Julie at her booth. Always nice to meet new Treefroggers. Had a blast and am looking forward to next year already. Thanks to Matt and Julie for making it to the show this year and W.Britains and Sierra for their return. Hope to see Crown return next year and maybe have Mike Miller in tow.

The kid in the wheelchair
Howard

Thank you:

Mark
Ken
John
Carlo
George
Brendan
Grey
Andana
Julie
Hawkeye
Howard
Go For Broke

For your comments. It was a pleasure to photograph and post these show pictures.

Carlos

First time back to the show in many years. Now I'm living in Texas it just made sense.

Been out of the hobby for awhile, but the seeing the Britain inventory, they seem to have really stepped up their game in ACW. Inspired me to make a few purchases and I feel like I'm addicted all over again.

Thank you:

Mark
Ken
John
Carlo
George
Brendan
Grey
Andana
Julie
Hawkeye
Howard
Go For Broke

For your comments. It was a pleasure to photograph and post these show pictures.

Carlos

Many thanks Carlos for the great pix of the show…Looking forward to meeting up again in late September when I get back to K&C Texas and San Antonio!
All the best,
Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back