The arrival of the fuel bowser and various RAF pics (2 Viewers)

Great sets and great pics definately my favourite series from K&C far overtaken my like for the LAH range
Mitch

Very nice collection you have there. Love the RAF stuff. Thanks for posting.

Thanks guys :) it's great to meet and know fellow RAF collectors, The Battle of Britain is one of the most inspiring battles in WW2 {sm4}

By the way does anyone here have the hurricane planes? Are there any difference besides the SQN markings on the planes?

Nice photos and wonderful collection. I am another huge RAF fan. Not getting the Typhoon, but I have all the other vehicles and several figures. Recently I cleared off the best shelf in my display case and made it all RAF. I like the evocative lighting in your scenes, and I love the photo with the different figures arranged in a semi-circle. It truly is a great series and is only one of two series from K&C (ancient Egypt being the other) that I collect regularly now. Thanks for sharting inspirational shots of your collection.

Thanks guys :) it's great to meet and know fellow RAF collectors, The Battle of Britain is one of the most inspiring battles in WW2 {sm4}

By the way does anyone here have the hurricane planes? Are there any difference besides the SQN markings on the planes?

I have the Hurricane, my first RAF purchase...love it! To the best of my knowledge there is only one difference between the 2 Hurricane releases, other than the squadron markings. The 'UFK' modelk has a silver band around the nose near the prop, where as the 'SDN' marked plane doesn't (I prefer it without). The 'SDN" plane I believe is from a run of only 200 models, the other is 400.

Great photos by the way!

Wonderful collection . I adore the b&w picture
guy:smile2:

K&C's RAF line is one of my favourites for sure. Nice collection, thanks for sharing the pics. Like that mickey mouse camo on the fuel bowser. ^&cool

Very nice pictures; they are all excellent and the black and white one is IMO the best of them all!

Superb pics Phoong, great collection you have there. I have to agree with fellow collectors in that the RAF range is fast becoming my favourite collection too. The figures and vehicles are straight out of every book and film we've seen about this monumental battle and it is perhaps this aspect that makes them so collectible. I hope this range goes from strength to strength and maybe also incorporates other home front type sets as with the ' For you fritz the War is over' set. I have a feeling we have some surprises and great releases ahead for this whole theatre. So tin hats on, head for the shelter and don't forget...careless talk costs lives!

Thanks for posting Phoong

Rob

Wow....superb photos there Phoong, really make me want to start RAF ....^&grin

Thanks all for the generous comments, it's a dream come true for me to set up this :) I really do hope as well that K & C will expand on this RAF range.

@ Simon, Mike still has 1 x hurricane RAF 007 in his store left (extremely rare), U might want to pick it up before it's gone... ;p

Some new addition to my current RAF, received some of these figures tday. :)

IMG_5718 (Medium).JPGIMG_5740 (Medium).JPGIMG_5736 (Medium).JPGIMG_5752 (Medium).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5734 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_5734 (Medium).JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 133
Thanks. Yup, one of the best part to collection, now awaiting the arrival of the new BBA releases and the staff car ;)

Phoong,

Good job on picking up the retired "Dunkirk" Tommies from the Fields of Battle range.

Some of K&C's best figures are in this range (IMHO).

Raymond:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back