the big boys (1 Viewer)

I'll echo Robin and Wayne's comments and say excellent hangar and the dio looks great as well.

Tom

thanks guys for the comments and likes , my lad who is nine did the scaffold and painted the Nissen huts. Im looking forward to the extras coming from Howards at the toy soldier experience cheers graham

thanks guys for the comments and likes , my lad who is nine did the scaffold and painted the Nissen huts. Im looking forward to the extras coming from Howards at the toy soldier experience cheers graham

thanks for the great comments, really enjoy the raf series .Now I have to watch battle of Britain again,looking forward to the remake and hope they do it justice ,some more photos cheers graham

Attachments

• SAM_9240.JPG
    SAM_9240.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 192
  • SAM_9241.JPG
    SAM_9241.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 192
  • SAM_9245.JPG
    SAM_9245.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 191
  • SAM_9246.JPG
    SAM_9246.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 192
and magically they appear, RAF fire truck and tractor^&grin, congestion arrives as more planes find a new base^&grin. Great display Graham and son. Robin.

german fighter plane down

Attachments

• SAM_9533.JPG
    SAM_9533.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 188
  • SAM_9535.JPG
    SAM_9535.JPG
    275.3 KB · Views: 185
  • SAM_9540.JPG
    SAM_9540.JPG
    275.5 KB · Views: 186
  • SAM_9544.JPG
    SAM_9544.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 188
Planes everywhere. Like the way the propellers have dug into the tarmac, very effective. Inspired to work on my air strip now.^&cool:salute::, Robin.

payback

Attachments

• SAM_9546.JPG
    SAM_9546.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 155
  • SAM_9550.JPG
    SAM_9550.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 158
  • SAM_9562.JPG
    SAM_9562.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 157
  • SAM_9560.JPG
    SAM_9560.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 157
I love that building; great scene here. Nice collection of figures and the half track looks cool. Well done!

Nice set up and building Graham. It looks like Robin has inspired you in collecting buildings and infrastructure!!

Tom

thanks guys for the comments ,Robin is in a league of his own when its come to collecting ,he certainly does inspire me whenever I see him and his collection. The building is something I did over the weekend ,2 days of 40 degrees kept me inside . It is just made of plywood and clay ,going to add some rubble to hopefully finish it off cheers graham

thanks guys for the comments ,Robin is in a league of his own when its come to collecting ,he certainly does inspire me whenever I see him and his collection. The building is something I did over the weekend ,2 days of 40 degrees kept me inside . It is just made of plywood and clay ,going to add some rubble to hopefully finish it off cheers graham

Very impressive Graham, I thought it was made by a manufacturer! I think Robin will be banging on your door to get you to make buildings for him! :wink2:

I'm hearing you on the weather, it was a stinker here today which kept me bottled up inside in the air-cond!

Tom

going to have a permanent display , approx. 3 metres by 1 metre .German armoured train in the making using the atlantic gun for the train and seems to fit really good ,not yet painted and the tunnel is in its early stages cheers graham. ps the xmas train loco will not re appear due to german confiscation .

Attachments

• SAM_9760.JPG
    SAM_9760.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 155
  • SAM_9765.JPG
    SAM_9765.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 152
  • SAM_9763.JPG
    SAM_9763.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 151
  • SAM_9764.JPG
    SAM_9764.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 154
Nice start Graham and at 3 meters x 1 meter, it's going to be a biggy! Like the tunnel, I'm thinking now I should have put one in myself!

Tom

Can already visualise, this is going to look terrific. Keep the progress shots coming.^&cool, Robin.

Nice start Graham and at 3 meters x 1 meter, it's going to be a biggy! Like the tunnel, I'm thinking now I should have put one in myself!

Tom
thanks Tom and Robin , I looked at your Tom so many times and was inspired to do an armoured train ,your detail and layout is pretty much what has wanted me to do a permanent display .I am looking forward to seeing the end result of yours Tom cheers graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back