The Camels have bolted! (1 Viewer)

Can't wait to get mine,will get the first two at the show in London.Got to keep some money back for all the other lovely stuff Tony is going to tempt me with though.

Rob

pppppsssssttttt Rob

Look at these........ssssssssssssshhhhhh they are called MARS BARS!!:D

Tony

the camels..nice themes,vichy france..they stand for axis,
please,new arabs..the arabic house in kreta diorama?
how can i find one?

pppppsssssttttt Rob

Look at these........ssssssssssssshhhhhh they are called MARS BARS!!:D

Tony

So if I give you Mars Bars, I don't have to pay for those two Crimean figures you're bringing?:rolleyes: Cool, won't tell Mike.;)

So if I give you Mars Bars, I don't have to pay for those two Crimean figures you're bringing?:rolleyes: Cool, won't tell Mike.;)

I've tried that one Brad,i got the old anglo saxon reply!!!!:eek::D

Rob

I think Tony is a bad influence on his dad you know.Mike never used to swear on the phone until he learned to recognise my voice!!!:eek::D

Rob

I think Tony is a bad influence on his dad you know.Mike never used to swear on the phone until he learned to recognise my voice!!!:eek::D

Rob

Rob

B***ks i dont know what you B***y well mean.:D

Tony

Hi Guys,

I wanted to give a little more insight into K&C retirements. As Andy has said, sometimes retirements occur because demand for a product has slowed… but mostly retirements occur simply because we need the space! Space is always a concern within the K&C warehouse and on our production line. We also know that space can be a tight commodity for many of our dealers, so the ‘retirement’ of items (especially when we come out with so many new items) is really a necessity for us both.

Also, the discerning collector should keep in mind that we don’t clear out space just to leave it empty… retirements in a series are a portent of even better things to come!

Happy Collecting!

Hi Guys,

I wanted to give a little more insight into K&C retirements. As Andy has said, sometimes retirements occur because demand for a product has slowed… but mostly retirements occur simply because we need the space! Space is always a concern within the K&C warehouse and on our production line. We also know that space can be a tight commodity for many of our dealers, so the ‘retirement’ of items (especially when we come out with so many new items) is really a necessity for us both.

Also, the discerning collector should keep in mind that we don’t clear out space just to leave it empty… retirements in a series are a portent of even better things to come!

Happy Collecting!

So this means we're getting metal arabs on camels in the future?

goodbye to camels....."happy trails to you until we meet again".......sorry guys but the camels do little to spark any real interest for me;);)

If there are no more WWII Camels in sight maybe we could get some in the WWI range when K & C get to the African theatre.

Just imagine: Lawrence of Arabia, Arabs, K & C Palm Trees, Rolls Royce Armored cars, Australian Light Horse, Turks etc :D

And of course WWI Arabs on Camels would also fit in with the WWII EA and AK ranges as they didn't change their appearance much.

Those Camels did come back, with some reinforcements.

Next thing we know we'll be seeing Aussies in the WWII Pacific Theater and Vietnam :wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back