The December london Show2016 . (1 Viewer)

Hi Jeff, could you snap a few photos of the TM Terrain tables, David will have some new dioramas there, one being my next Normandy board!!! Thanks in advance...Sammy

Hi Sammy I'll pass on your regards to David. I hope he will also have my long and winding Virginian road that I ordered last June prominently displayed.

Bob

Yeah! I have one, as you have been MIA for a whole year you can buy me a beer around 1330hrs on show day ^&grin

Bob

It will be a pleasure to buy you the other half of Simon's small Shandy ^&grin

Looking forward to catching up. :salute::

Jeff!

Hi Sammy I'll pass on your regards to David. I hope he will also have my long and winding Virginian road that I ordered last June prominently displayed.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I look forward to seeing your Virginia winding road diorama, sounds like some great scenes coming our way with this new board, all be it I may be a little biased with the Virginia part :).

I hope he will also have my long and winding Virginian road that I ordered last June prominently displayed.

Bob

Bob,
This sounds excellent, looking forward to seeing it..............

Will be the first December show I've missed in years but can't be there this time. Hope you guys have a wonderful time and hope to catch you again soon.

Rob .

Will be the first December show I've missed in years but can't be there this time. Hope you guys have a wonderful time and hope to catch you again soon.

Rob .

we will miss you rob, all the best.

richard

still a few hours and we on the way to London 🚀! This time with three members of the Dutch Toy Soldiers club. Hope to see you there!
Rob pity that you're not there. better next year I hope. and keep your eyes on the forum, we take pictures and tell you the latest kc news (with Andy permission of course).👍👍👍

Harrie🇳🇱

I believe that JJD will have many new sculpts displayed at the show. Looking forward to many photos and hope you all enjoy!

Loggerheads Military Studio will be attending the London Toy Soldier Show Saturday 3rd December at Islington Buisness Centre.
Flagbearer of Henry V 1415 will be Loggerheads Military Studio show piece and will be displayed and up for sale along with a wide selection of Figures and Busts.
The 1:18th Scale Metal Cast Figure is Assembled and hand painted by Louise Handley From Loggerheads Military Studio.
Look forward to seeing you at the show.
DSCN2804 (Large).JPGDSCN2805 (Large).JPGDSCN2806 (Large).JPGDSCN2807 (Large).JPGDSCN2808 (Large).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back