The Fall of Acre Diorama . . . Update (2 Viewers)

wow Rod, i thought i was the only one who knew. :D

how come your arabic is so good?

I worked with a beautiful Lebanese women, and as everybody knows the first thing when you learn a new language is the sexual expressions, especially when this person( Myself) is an obsessive Brazilian.....:eek::D

Natakalam Lahikan

Rod.

Glad everyone enjoyed the photo:D:D:)..........but wheres the Vamp?

He must really be under the weather:eek::D!

Very nice! I always wanted to do a diorama like this with my Crusaders and Saracens but now I am limited on space.

As Acre fallen? Or will the dio update continue...

Looking forward to see new pictures.

Keep up the good work.

JP

As Acre fallen? Or will the dio update continue...

Looking forward to see new pictures.

Keep up the good work.

JP

The seige still continues JP. Just taking it slow and enjoying the process. Got word from Mandy (Treefrog Treasures) today that the JG Miniatures Campaign Tent of Richard the Lionheart I orderd shipped today as well as the two custom tower facades I had JGM make for me. When the new pieces arrive I will make some adjustments and then share some photo updates of the Acre diorama. Thanks for asking -

Mike

The seige still continues JP. Just taking it slow and enjoying the process. Got word from Mandy (Treefrog Treasures) today that the JG Miniatures Campaign Tent of Richard the Lionheart I orderd shipped today as well as the two custom tower facades I had JGM make for me. When the new pieces arrive I will make some adjustments and then share some photo updates of the Acre diorama. Thanks for asking -

Mike

Super! Looking forward to see the pics.

JP

PS I'm a JG fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back