The Glory of Rome (4 Viewers)

Lucky dogs! If I were there I would snatch them up in a heartbeat.

Well if i was on my pc right now I would post the next figures FL is releasing in this line. If you wanna check them out look on the Canada toy soldier club forum. Matt posted the picks and they are awesome! Simply amazing, must have all of them.{sm2}

Don't worry guys I got your back .. Enjoy .. regards Gebhard

RomanCovernew.jpg

ROM012 differs from the image that is portrayed on FLs workbench page. Curious which collectors prefer?

ROM012 differs from the image that is portrayed on FLs workbench page. Curious which collectors prefer?

w/o a doubt the staff- the ROM14 figure as pictured in the last few posts- the staff was iconic to his role.

w/o a doubt the staff- the ROM14 figure as pictured in the last few posts- the staff was iconic to his role.

I would agree, and for the same reason. One of the optio's main duties in battle was to keep legionaries in line, so the staff is very iconic.

Thanks for posting this promo pic Gebhard. I have to say, this range is looking even better! If people weren't excited before, I bet they are now!

Noah

These look fantastic. I wonder if in the future we're also going to get one of those beautiful Roman standards.

Paulo

Can anyone explain the shield emblem for the imaginifer?

Hi Chris ,
Here are some more shots to wet your appetite :wink2: crap I'm told you quit the forum {eek3}{sm2} I guess I'm too late...... I'll bet twenty you'll be back :wink2:.. Well pm me either way.. Regards Gebhard
rom014page1.jpg

rom014page3.jpg

rom014page2.jpg

rom014page4.jpg

Thanks for the close up. Great looking piece.

My pleasure... I lifted them from another TS forum {bravo}} This line just keeps looking better and better . Thank GOD I'm in a position were I'll be able to add them to my collection over time , just don't think I could handle not owning these . I guess its more peanut butter and jelly for me :eek:....... well worth the sacrifice IMO ...Regards Gebhard

If we get some Roman cavalry I would love to see the signum draconis used. I believe it started to pop up right after the Dacian wars of 101-106.

Hi Chris ,
Here are some more shots to wet your appetite :wink2: crap I'm told you quit the forum {eek3}{sm2} I guess I'm too late...... I'll bet twenty you'll be back :wink2:.. Well pm me either way.. Regards Gebhard
rom014page1.jpg

rom014page3.jpg

rom014page2.jpg

rom014page4.jpg

Superb....First Legion Rules{bravo}}....I guess I'll be collecting FL Romans^&grin

Hi Chris ,
rom014page1.jpg

rom014page3.jpg

rom014page2.jpg

rom014page4.jpg

{eek3} Thats just awesome!!!!

For those ready to pounce on them, I just saw the preorder is availible for ROM009-ROM016.

Noah

Roger that, off to the FL website for a preorder^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back