The Glory of Rome (3 Viewers)

Joe,

I love the backdrop and the figures, as you come to expect from First Legion, look amazing! Thanks for sharing the photo!

Alex :smile2:

P.S. You need some opponents for your Waffen SS figures!

What are you talking about? I have their enemies right here ^&grin

Joe,
Great looking set up you have there! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your new acquisitions.
Best,
Josh

What are you talking about? I have their enemies right here ^&grin

Poor SS guys never stand a chance:)...actually really like the first SS sets you picked up Joe, the SS kneeling seems to be a real hit as most have it on thier first orders (mine as well)...hoping to get my 3 next week...Sammy

Just need the Signifer and then onto the Gauls. I'm more of an imperial fan myself but these figures are excellent. The Mark Anthony piece is outstanding. Anyone get the Gauls yet, if so any photos that could be posted would be appreciated.

Just need the Signifer and then onto the Gauls. I'm more of an imperial fan myself but these figures are excellent. The Mark Anthony piece is outstanding. Anyone get the Gauls yet, if so any photos that could be posted would be appreciated.

Hi sahara,

Yes these caeserian romans are excellent. I am short of one of them to be completed. I got quite a few of the gauls. If i can find time, i will share some pics.

Beautiful sets.
I've just started collecting this line from FL. Can't wait to receive my first 4 Imperial Romans.

Been some time since there has been some pictures of some romans on here so I figured I would put something together really fast and take a quick photo. Received all these romans yesterday along with some of the FL SS figures. Once again some terrific figures by FL.

Hi sahara,

Yes these caeserian romans are excellent. I am short of one of them to be completed. I got quite a few of the gauls. If i can find time, i will share some pics.

Thanks Shadowfax. I look forward to the pics.

Beautiful sets.
I've just started collecting this line from FL. Can't wait to receive my first 4 Imperial Romans.

Been some time since there has been some pictures of some romans on here so I figured I would put something together really fast and take a quick photo. Received all these romans yesterday along with some of the FL SS figures. Once again some terrific figures by FL.

As much as I like Caesars 10th the imperials are still my favorite. Hopefully we will see some more down the road.

Thanks for the pics Shadowfax. The color pattern on the clothing and capes look amazing. I was impressed with the Germans but the Gauls look as though they have even more detail. I can't wait to get my hands on these fellas.

Does anyone know if First Legion will release romans in the Battle of Adrianople (9 August 378)?

Like all the figures you showed here and the collection you have. The Oda Nobunaga hata jirushi also strikes me that you collect Samurai figures as well.

Lol. Yes. For FL i collect Roman imperials and Caesarians and the Germanic tribes and Gauls, the FL samurai range of Oda Nobunaga's army at Nagashino and the 6 takeda horsemen. Not to forget the FL greeks too.{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back