The Louis Badolato Collection (3 Viewers)

Whew!! Thet's all Brad sent me. Enjoy!!!

Badolato%20Collection%20091.jpg

Again, what a collection. I am speechless. The planes are incredible, ones and the others, but my 'coup-de-coeur' goes to the Fairey Swordfish. What a plane.

Many thanks to Louis, Brad and Peter for sharing it with all of us.

Pierre.

Wow and wow. That's an incredible collection. Louis, I have a question about WS02. I see the gloss ones quite a bit but I was wondering how many were produced in the matte version?

Louis, Brad, and Peter,

The pictures are stunning! Thanks so much for generously sharing your exciting experience with us! It means a great deal to see that which you have not been able to see before now.

Thanks a million!

Warm regards,

Pat

At least 200-300 set of WS02 were produced in matt finish. Mine is depicted on the diorama with the German armored collumn.

What an outstanding collection and thanks for sharing this virtural tour. I enjoyed it all especially the warbirds and glossy sets like the camel riders. I will be glancing at this all week. Leadmen

Louis Badolato said:
At least 200-300 set of WS02 were produced in matt finish. Mine is depicted on the diorama with the German armored collumn.

Louis,

Very impressive, a collection worth sharing.

Thank you,

Carlos

FANTASTIC, Louis. Those warbirds are great, love that B-17 and the ME-26 and the Stuka and the P-38 and the......well you get the idea. Thanks for all posting, Pete and all the wonderful photos, Brad. Great job one and all.:D

Fred

The Horsa glider and JU52 are amazing pieces. Truly amazing. Congratulations on a superb collection.

I've just sent the rest of what I have. I also included some pictures of Larry Lo's collection. By that time I was on sensory collection so I didn't take as many. I forgot to mention that included in the pictures are a Sgt Peppers set and a Chaplin figure. The Chaplin actually belongs to Bill Sager that he brought up for the Symposium.

Guys

looked like an awesome display.

Working on ours at K&C UK as we speak but no match on the Warbirds Louis. Mind finding some real gems that i cannot even catlouge so will have to wait for the old guy to move up to me to log them.

Mike (dad) has just got back this morning to the UK and at his age is completly creamed... but sounds like he had an awesome time.

he laughed for a while when i told him about the K&C order which turns up this Thursday...........it is 1/2 a ton and 31 box's. So all those that are in the UK waiting for the AK's they are nearly here.

Awesome pic guys, i will have to work on some of our dioramas...

All the Best

Tony Neville
K&C UK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back