The new Tiger (2 Viewers)

Here's my new Tiger with some FL figures and a FOV AA Halftrack.

Attachments

• IMG_2178.JPG
    IMG_2178.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2185.JPG
    IMG_2185.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2193.JPG
    IMG_2193.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 168
Nice shots Duke. ! Do you plan on adding the Winter version to your armament. ^&confuse I have my sights set on the Winter Tiger and Winter Sherman for sure, while on the fence on this one. How do you like it. ?

Looks awesome Duke and the two vehicles work really well together in your pic! {bravo}}

Tom

just get it!!!!!! i just got mine at the weekend....
:wink2:

Nice shots Duke. ! Do you plan on adding the Winter version to your armament. ^&confuse I have my sights set on the Winter Tiger and Winter Sherman for sure, while on the fence on this one. How do you like it. ?

Nice job Duke ! Gotta "love the grey"...lol, I do.
mike

Duke...

Nice pictures and a nice mix of manufacturers products.
Mitch

Thanks guys for the comments.

PA, I do like this gray version of an early Tiger I. I can use it with several K&C, FL, FOV, 21st C., etc. pieces of gray early Germans that I already have. I probably won't get the Winter version of the Tiger since I have the old SL WS070 Winter Tiger from a few years back. I am thinking hard about getting the Winter Sherman though. The easy 8 version would be a nice addition to my Bulge collection.

Here are a couple more shots.

Attachments

• IMG_2182.JPG
    IMG_2182.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2187.JPG
    IMG_2187.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back