The Para and the prisoner (1 Viewer)

Old Bill

Sergeant First Class
Bringing him in

Attachments

• GG - Copy.jpg
    GG - Copy.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 283
Nice shot, Bill. Really shows the detailing of these figures. I hope you don't mind, but I did a little photo-editing to give your excellent scene a deserving background.

attachment.php

Nice shot, Bill. Really shows the detailing of these figures. I hope you don't mind, but I did a little photo-editing to give your excellent scene a deserving background.

attachment.php
Don't mind at all :) Absolutely top notch job on the photo edited background Western Outlaw - as always :) (and thank you for your kind comments) :salute::

(It is a Falklands scene though - very open terrain and pretty treeless as such down there..... )

Inspirational for me Roy. This scene has been two and half years in the making, right back to December 2020 when the series was announced. Robin.

Very nice work creating this scene. Love Rob's work in creating the backdrops.

Cheers,
Grey

Inspirational for me Roy. This scene has been two and half years in the making, right back to December 2020 when the series was announced. Robin.
Very kind of you Robin, thank you. :) It's been a long, long wait for sure.

Hoping to see a few pics from you of the Scorpion in the near future ^&grin

Roy

Very nice work creating this scene. Love Rob's work in creating the backdrops.

Cheers,
Grey
Many thanks Grey :) Yes, I must echo that. Rob's work is outstanding.

Not much of a techno bloke myself (obviously) - :eek: just simple stuff

Bests,

Roy

very nice scene Old Bill.

I note you are quite passionate about this Falklands range.

Did you perhaps serve in this theater yourself?
Thank you Bridport :)

No, I'm afraid not. My absolute respect to those who did. Never been in the Services. Looking back I wish I had.........

Indeed, I am very passionate about the range. I would pretty much have to write an essay though, to explain why {sm4}

Roy

Very kind of you Robin, thank you. :) It's been a long, long wait for sure.

Hoping to see a few pics from you of the Scorpion in the near future ^&grin

Roy

Cheers Roy. Yes have a number of scenarios for the armoured car planned and a permanent shelf allocated. There will be room for the Scimitar also, but for this to materialise, positive sales will be needed for the Scorpion, so fingers crossed. The fighting Para’s and Argentina opposition can share the same shelf. These figures should surface later this year on my reckoning. The shelf currently only has one item which is a building, signage ( Moody Brook Barracks) and will accommodate these upcoming fighting releases and up to four armoured cars, (light tanks). Hoping to see more of your ideas for this series also. Should have some scenes ready in June on my diorama thread ‘ time on my hands at last’. Robin.

Cheers Roy. Yes have a number of scenarios for the armoured car planned and a permanent shelf allocated. There will be room for the Scimitar also, but for this to materialise, positive sales will be needed for the Scorpion, so fingers crossed. The fighting Para’s and Argentina opposition can share the same shelf. These figures should surface later this year on my reckoning. The shelf currently only has one item which is a building, signage ( Moody Brook Barracks) and will accommodate these upcoming fighting releases and up to four armoured cars, (light tanks). Hoping to see more of your ideas for this series also. Should have some scenes ready in June on my diorama thread ‘ time on my hands at last’. Robin.
Sounds great Robin :) and thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eye on your 'time on my hands' thread for sure.

I just have my Yomping Marines and Aftermath of Goose Green shelves set up so far. I will be putting the Scorpion on the Yomping Marines shelf - making it a sort of moving up for the attack on Tumbledown scenario.

(If the Scimitar does come out I'll probably want two of each to make up a troop) :eek:

I am so looking forward to seeing what Andy has planned for his Fighting Para's. I'm hoping at least one of them will be armed with a Sterling SMG {sm4}

Bests

Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back