the past 2014 and new 2015!! (1 Viewer)

More structures like TER005 and TER006.
Viking Warriors
Byzantine Cataphracts
Battle of Manzikert
The Janissaries
Ottoman Calvalry
And of course expansion of Greek, Roman and Renaissance ranges.

Viking Warriors
Byzantine Cataphracts
Battle of Manzikert
The Janissaries
Ottoman Calvalry

Here, here on the Greeks especially Manzikert and the Byzantine Cataphracts.
MikeNick

Expand the "Alexander the Great" line to a Macedonian phalanx......

MacPhalanx_zpsc9b7c6dd.jpg
:wink2: regards Gebhard

Anyone have any speculation as to what the two new ranges and the major sub range to an existing range will be in 2015?

Viking Warriors
Byzantine Cataphracts
Battle of Manzikert
The Janissaries
Ottoman Calvalry

Nice idea, the whole 'Vikings, Saxons etc...' theme might be pretty interesting. Just finished (sadly) reading Cornwell's "Saxon Tales" series and truly enjoyed it.

Could you imagine what FL could do with a Viking Ship ?

Great suggestions as always.

For WWII, I'd like to see a German Demag/20mm Flak variant, a Panzer II and more winter/non-winter clad troops, some panzer crew figures AND some wounded figures.

Some more Saracen ladder-climber figures and more Crusader/Saracen combatants would also be MOST welcomed.

Just getting around to responding to this.. I never get what i want, but maybe things will change this year!
- German WWII Calvary
- German Panzer IV
- German Infantry Walking
- Waffen SS tank riders
- Waffen SS tank crews
- Waffen SS Halftrack
- WWII Civilians
_ Afrika Korps - Italians
- Luftwaffe crew for eastern front and Afrika Korps
- Eastern Front Germans carrying Grave Markers..
_ Berchtesgarden- Scenes
- Yugoslav/Bosnian War series
- Also, please place on website items that are retired..

Just getting around to responding to this.. I never get what i want, but maybe things will change this year!
- German WWII Calvary
- German Panzer IV
- German Infantry Walking
- Waffen SS tank riders
- Waffen SS tank crews
- Waffen SS Halftrack
- WWII Civilians
_ Afrika Korps - Italians
- Luftwaffe crew for eastern front and Afrika Korps
- Eastern Front Germans carrying Grave Markers..
_ Berchtesgarden- Scenes
- Yugoslav/Bosnian War series
- Also, please place on website items that are retired..

I'm sure the Grave markers are coming our way soon ^&grin...Sammy

Straight quote from Matt's latest newsletter says, "We have some superb releases lined up spanning most of our ranges for the coming year as well as a few new ranges as well"... Therefore, I am expecting a new release for the Agincourt series soon since it has been quite some time! As far as new ranges, it will be interesting to see what they come out with! {sm4}

Straight quote from Matt's latest newsletter says, "We have some superb releases lined up spanning most of our ranges for the coming year as well as a few new ranges as well"... Therefore, I am expecting a new release for the Agincourt series soon since it has been quite some time! As far as new ranges, it will be interesting to see what they come out with! {sm4}

I sure hope its a Siege of Vienna line ^&grin, or a few that I don't have an interest in so I can try and focus on the ones I do. The words of Bilbo come to mind, something like feeling like jam spread too thin over toast or something like that :wink2:

As far as new ranges, it will be interesting to see what they come out with! {sm4}

I've no inside information on the new ranges but I'm wondering if we might not have the Mongols unleashed upon us.
FL loves epic and the Mongols were epic (among other things{sm2}).

Any other best guesses as to what ranges we're likely to get as opposed to what we long for?

Last edited:
Any other best guesses as to what ranges we're likely to get as opposed to what we long for?

I think Vikings would be a BIG WINNER for First Legion , being History junkies we are all most likely watch the History Channels best ever show. Someone surely needs to do it , I always liked the sets from Conte but problem was they were just a bit rough around the edges for my taste.

I think Vikings would be a BIG WINNER for First Legion , being History junkies we are all most likely watch the History Channels best ever show. Someone surely needs to do it , I always liked the sets from Conte but problem was they were just a bit rough around the edges for my taste.

I'd be tempted by Vikings.

First I'd have to download Led Zep's Immigrant Song but after that there'd be no stopping me :)

But can you have a Viking Range without a Viking Ship.....it's a bit of a zen riddle

I'd be tempted by Vikings.

First I'd have to download Led Zep's Immigrant Song but after that there'd be no stopping me :)

But can you have a Viking Range without a Viking Ship.....it's a bit of a zen riddle

Zen riddle as in, "What is the sound of one hand clapping?"

Usa-mexico war (1846-48)
indian wars(1850-90)
cuba war 1898
rebellion boxer 1900
first war 1914-15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back