The Vikings are coming!!! (1 Viewer)

zblang

1st Lieutenant
Oh boy - these look fantastic! FL vikings! I am in for all of them!!!!!

http://www.firstlegionltd.com/60mmvikings.aspx

vikingspreview_cover.jpg

Looks good:salute::.....Would these be historically accurate to use as opposition against FL Imperial Romans??

These look truly fantastic. Not sure how I can fit them in the budget, but it might be necessary.

A great new range that I'm sure will be on many collectors list to pick up, hoping a Newsletter follows up sometime soon...Sammy

Now...for a FL long boat!!!! OH would that be an epic piece! sight unseen, I'd put my order in now!

They look nice but not something I will collect.

I just don't have enough money or space to collect everything I want.I got to stop coming on this forum.{eek3}{bravo}}
Mark

With the demise of Conte the battle is on between WB and FL to see who will own the Viking line.
Who will be next to join the frey; TCS, TG, JJD ? I have a 3 foot long wood Drakker that needs a crew.

The 1999 Andrea catalog introduced a very nice 54mm Viking Longship of 14 oars. The hull was resin and the rest whitemetal. 17 figures came with the set.

WOW

Thanks Zack for both making and ruining my day with one picture, and make that two longships {eek3}

The 1999 Andrea catalog introduced a very nice 54mm Viking Longship of 14 oars. The hull was resin and the rest whitemetal. 17 figures came with the set.[/QUOTE]

I had this kit once and it would have cost me almost $3000 to have it assembled and painted.I sold it.
Mark

I truly cannot afford to collect another line, but I will probably have to start a life of crime to pay for these beautiful figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back