Thomas gunn marder 11 (1 Viewer)

Attachments

• Panzerjager_Marder_II_Sd.Kfz_131_winter_camo.jpg
    Panzerjager_Marder_II_Sd.Kfz_131_winter_camo.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 179
  • ca8479c27221029f114ea6126f4f9e99.jpg
    ca8479c27221029f114ea6126f4f9e99.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 175
Serial number 119 has been the most popular order so far - for some reason!
The only image shown with a number is 119 and it looks nice.
I'm no expert on Marder II's, and how they were numbered in the various Panzerjager units. Uusally units go with ID numbers or the usual company/platoon/vehicle three digit numbers. But in a particular PJ unit, who knows!

I could see TG producing a few different versions (like DAK and/or winter) if this version sells well. Would love to see a winter version.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

• [*=center]W-Ordnance-Lead-crop2.jpg
Please note 6th June is the closing date for pre-orders, we are not making extra vehicles, if you are still waiting to place an order please let us know soon.
Thank you for your support we appreciate it, if you wish to contact us please email us at welcome@gunnclub.co.uk and we will get straight back to you!

Best wishes The Gunn Team

• [*=1|center]Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-197-1238-16,_Russland-Mitte,_Panzerjäger__Marder_II_.jpg
Dear All
Please see below pictures of some of our Marder crew figures, there will be a total of 8 x SPG crew figures now, including a 'Breakfast Club' set. The loader featured below will actually have a net covered helmet rather than chicken wire covering. There will be another loading figure with ammo shell to compliment this one, also a radio operator and a commander with binoculars.
Last but not least we have remade SS110 with 'Alfie' the TG dog and mascot being loaded onto the Marder, but to be honest he will look great with any tank, comes complete with his own army issue dog tags fitted to his collar! The crew figure waiting to take Alfie onboard is wearing a natty civilian tank top over his shirt in case you were wondering.

I know they'll look even better in color, excellent!
Re. that Jerry Can, came across these:

mna35588.jpg

ww2-german-jerry-can_10316_main_size3.jpg
Ref: https://www.bellamysmilitaria.co.uk/

Last edited:
Not real sure, but that's why they're called, "Jerry cans". The Americans copied the gas can from the Germans.

😀
Looking at figure, again The Jerry Can is indeed a US one with the G being for Gas (Petrol to us Brits) !

Hey Steve, I saw the G. I thought it stood for "German". {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

G for German {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Germans call Gas / Petrol , Benzin, so there's another letter for you, soon we'll have the whole Alphabet between us ! {sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back