700.9 KB · Views: 595
  • DSC_0424 (2).JPG
    DSC_0424 (2).JPG
    572.1 KB · Views: 629
  • DSC_0453 (9).JPG
    DSC_0453 (9).JPG
    607.5 KB · Views: 516
Duke:

I really like this one, it is really well photographed and the figure placement is great too.

-Jason

Very realistic Duke, almost like a scene from Saving Private Ryan.

Tom

Terrific scene Duke. Always aware that as strong as this Tiger is, it's most vulnerable when close to structures from the point of view from an enemy soldier. Robin.

Poor GI's. A Thompson will not stop a Tiger, they should know that and run
guy:)

Thanks everyone.

Another shot that I didn't use earlier...

Attachments

• DSC_0439 (13).JPG
    DSC_0439 (13).JPG
    603.1 KB · Views: 323
Actually the last picture is my favorite.
Guy is right, a Thompson will not stop a Tiger ... but maybe all their hand grenades might give them a headache!

Wonderful shots and story.

--- LaRRy

Guy is right, a Thompson will not stop a Tiger ... but maybe all their hand grenades might give them a headache!

--- LaRRy

Great display and photos Duke!!! hey LaRRy, maybe a sticky bomb would work here. :):)

--- LaRRy

Thanks again everybody and thanks Larry for letting me know which picture you like best. Always interesting to know which one someone might like best.

You capture the fear so well here Duke, you really would poo ya pants with that Beast heading towards you.....{eek3}

You capture the fear so well here Duke, you really would poo ya pants with that Beast heading towards you.....{eek3}

Thanks, yeah I'm sure a Tiger encounter would be very uncomfortable I'll say!

Duke, This is one of my favorites from you ! {bravo}}One can almost feel the anxious feeling these G.I.'s would have ! :salute::

Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back