Tiger MK II (1 Viewer)

King Tiger II,

Those figures will no doubt be available when the new Tiger gets released, most likely sold separately.

Wayne

Andy may deliver to us pleasant surprises like the Collector Bonus Gift Sets deal, especially for new collectors like me.

Chris

Maybe it is just me, :rolleyes2: but when I first saw these figures my first thought was of the DRAMATIC scene in the 1965 movie .. "BATTLE OF THE BULGE" when Col. Hessler is standing in the bunker trying to decide if the German plan was possible. Behind him were all the young Panzer commanders.
One of the "boys" suddendly breaks into the Panzerlied song.
Hey Larry,
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the line-up. One of the best WWII movies IMO!

Andy could I be so bold as to enquire what sort of price this beast would most likely retail for please?

Cheers in advance.

Andy could I be so bold as to enquire what sort of price this beast would most likely retail for please?

Cheers in advance.

G'day Mate,
You can indeed be so bold as to enquire about the price of the said beast...And if I had the aforementioned price before me I would most happily share it with you and the rest of the gang!

Actually, in all seriousness, we ourselves are still awaiting the final estimate from the factory concerned...As soon as we have it I'll be happy to share it with all you guys....In the meantime...All the best and happy collecting, Andy.

G'day Mate,
You can indeed be so bold as to enquire about the price of the said beast...And if I had the aforementioned price before me I would most happily share it with you and the rest of the gang!

Actually, in all seriousness, we ourselves are still awaiting the final estimate from the factory concerned...As soon as we have it I'll be happy to share it with all you guys....In the meantime...All the best and happy collecting, Andy.

Hi Andy,

Not to be a pain in the Knickers but, Any idea if this new Tiger will be available for purchase in time for Christmas ?

Wayne

G'day Mate,

Cheers Andy mate for your prompt reply, I was being a cheeky Kiwi asking for a price this far out from it's release date, but thought what the heck it's worth a crack.:salute::

I don't have any 'winter' items in my collection but that monster could be a start, plus like the 'resting' poses for the crew, which would make an excellent stand alone display.

Is the figure on top of the tiger a new release?

Apologies for the delay in replying..The figure you saw standing on the Tiger is just one of several new German tank and SPG figures we are working on for release in a few months time.
Hope this helps...Best wishes and happy collecting, Andy.

A very nice early Tiger I Andy. The tracks and wheels look very good. What are the dimensions? Will it be compatible with my Winter Jagdpanther ?

Hi Guys,

One of the advantages of taking part in an event like last weekend’s “K&C IN SINGAPORE” is you get to hear what collectors like... what they don’t like... and what they suggest going forward.

From that event and from the comments afterward on Forums such as this one we had several excellent suggestions and advice which I am happy to accept when it makes the product better...

On the new, upcoming “Winter Wittmann Tiger”... I totally agree it needed much more of a ‘snow-camouflaged’ look... And that we have done. Here are some pix to show you... Compare them to the ‘Event Tiger’.

Similarly we also fixed the ‘Waffenfarbe’ on the Panzer Grenadiers epaulettes... Now, green instead of pink... as they should be. Thank you for the advice...

As mentioned previously, Wittmann’s crew have also had a ‘face lift’... no longer ‘red faces’ I’m happy to say.

Thanks again and best wishes,
Andy

View attachment 221358

View attachment 221359

View attachment 221360

So at the start of this year I collected my first K&C figures by tracking down some of the Egyptians and fell in love with them. Later I grabbed a winter Sturmtiger from NMA from ebay for 45 bucks, added several BBG sets and now just ordered my first K&C tiger to go with it.( Its great how that deal on the Sturmtiger has only cost me close to a grand so far :) )
Well it seems I'm joining the K&C crowd now and I've never been more excited to get this Tiger .

I'm thinking about buying this one, very nice! I already own Tiger WS216 (the early gray one), are these more recent release tigers the same size as it? just with different paint, accessories etc. ?

Here's the one I have:
WS216(L).jpg

I'm thinking about buying this one, very nice! I already own Tiger WS216 (the early gray one), are these more recent release tigers the same size as it? just with different paint, accessories etc. ?

Here's the one I have:
View attachment 222942

My feeling is that you can never have too many Tiger tanks in your collection. Early war, Afrika Korps, Normandy, Bulge, all of the King & Country Tigers have been winners, and my I only regret is that I didn't buy more of them.

My feeling is that you can never have too many Tiger tanks in your collection. Early war, Afrika Korps, Normandy, Bulge, all of the King & Country Tigers have been winners, and my I only regret is that I didn't buy more of them.

Agreed, you can't have too many K&C Tigers!!!!!!!

Had a talk with a UK stockist, and the tiger alone is going to be £315 in the UK.
With the crew set included it going to be over £500.

That is a hard one to get past the wife, when the price would get you a very nice long weekend away.

I have splashed out for a few new items as close to RRP, but its hard to justify when there are still some good tanks on the secondary market going at around the £120- 165 mark.

It has to be the best looking K&C tiger todate, but its just too much money in the UK:(

£315.00? Beyond my price range as well! Pity because it looks a great model.

I agree with owning lots of Tigers! :) I was just interested to know if the scale of the K&C Tigers has gotten bigger, because I read the Fury Sherman is bigger than its predecessors...

People and tastes are really completely different from each other. for example, I don't like repetitions and copies.I started my collection with single items, but very fast, I started making dioramas. Now, I would never collect different types of tiger and put them near each other like in a garage.That would be just a boring view to me. If I bought different tigers, I would buy the same model, or I would repaint it to put them in one single tiger diorama.:p
This tiger is really well done.And it has opening doors, antennas.A nice improvement.

Received mine today and put together a small scene.
Really nice tank .

Attachments

• IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 228

Users who are viewing this thread

Back