Toy Army Workshop by Fleurbaix T-Model New Black version. (2 Viewers)

Fleurbaix

Private 1st Class
Dear Fellow Members
Here we have produced from the original moulds of TOY ARMY WORKSHOP a T-MODEL Ford painted in Black version by Fleurbaix. You can order these in khaki paint work to.
Please leave comments or feedback or even ask a price.
Website is www.fleurbaixtoysoldiers.com.au
Email is ghsimon@people.net.au
Thanks Fr Greg
Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers

Attachments

• kkn 507.jpg
    kkn 507.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 956
Dear Fellow Members
Here we have produced from the original moulds of TOY ARMY WORKSHOP a T-MODEL Ford painted in Black version by Fleurbaix. You can order these in khaki paint work to.
Thanks Fr Greg
Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers

Sorry but does not look the quality of finish as the original TA Workshops models

Sorry but does not look the quality of finish as the original TA Workshops models

Dear Sir
It sad that you feel this way! I hope that it is not another to try to paint for us? The photo may not have been the best - but quality is better than TAW as we have the painters masters in figures to go by and some detailed pictures - the vehicle was finished in Satin finish and not full gloss - we are improving from our early days and strange to you having some good comments on what we are producing! The black version just something that we wanted to share with the world! - we hope that our vehicles are cherished as they are painted and stripped down like some of the USA customers did to the old TAW! It was strange that you made no comment on the Squadronaires Band!! Thanks So you will not be a painter for us! Thanks Fr Greg.

Dear Sir
It sad that you feel this way! I hope that it is not another to try to paint for us? The photo may not have been the best - but quality is better than TAW as we have the painters masters in figures to go by and some detailed pictures - the vehicle was finished in Satin finish and not full gloss - we are improving from our early days and strange to you having some good comments on what we are producing! The black version just something that we wanted to share with the world! - we hope that our vehicles are cherished as they are painted and stripped down like some of the USA customers did to the old TAW! It was strange that you made no comment on the Squadronaires Band!! Thanks So you will not be a painter for us! Thanks Fr Greg.

Sorry but I have no idea what your talking about as this complete paragraph does not make sense and I have no wish to be one of your painters

Dear Fellow Members
Thanks Fr Greg
Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers

Could you tell me if you will be appearing at any of the London shows in the next year?.Also can you tell me if you plan to have a complete price list,I appreciate you have said to write to you with any requests for prices,but it would be very helpful if we could have a whole price list we can just look at, at our leisure.

Rob

Could you tell me if you will be appearing at any of the London shows in the next year?.Also can you tell me if you plan to have a complete price list,I appreciate you have said to write to you with any requests for prices,but it would be very helpful if we could have a whole price list we can just look at, at our leisure.

Rob

That indeed would be wonderful...and make common sense!
Mike

That indeed would be wonderful...and make common sense!
Mike

It would Mike,I'd really like to order some more TAW stuff,but I must be able to look at prices and postage etc,shame as its such a superb product:(.

Rob

Dear Sir
It sad that you feel this way! I hope that it is not another to try to paint for us? The photo may not have been the best - but quality is better than TAW as we have the painters masters in figures to go by and some detailed pictures - the vehicle was finished in Satin finish and not full gloss - we are improving from our early days and strange to you having some good comments on what we are producing! The black version just something that we wanted to share with the world! - we hope that our vehicles are cherished as they are painted and stripped down like some of the USA customers did to the old TAW! It was strange that you made no comment on the Squadronaires Band!! Thanks So you will not be a painter for us! Thanks Fr Greg.[/QUOTE

Sir I don't know where the idea of painting for you came from, but Im far too busy to do that! I thought this was a forum of free speech and I thought every one was open to constructive comments without getting personal. I have many TA Workshop vehicles in my collection and and in my own opinion the one you show is not as good as the originals.As for you saying it being strange that I did not make a comment on the Squadronaires band, Why?
Thank you.

Hi all,

This forum is indeed a place of 'FREE' speech and ours is that Father Greg and his Fleurbaix crew are not doing justice to any of the numerous moulds and masters they purchased from the UK a while back.

This is not a personal attack on them but is our honest observation and opinion after seeing some of their recent work ‘in the flesh’. Their workmanship is poor and their painting quite atrocious and in dire need of substantial improvement for a commercial enterprise.

We were avid collectors of the original TAW and own many GLOSS painted pieces and can assure you that the model pictured is far from the standard of the original TAW model.

Our advice to collectors out there is to buy the castings and assemble and paint them yourself.

And that’s our opinion.

Craig & Jason Pearse
Wilson Edward Toy Soldiers
Australia

Hi all,

This forum is indeed a place of 'FREE' speech and ours is that Father Greg and his Fleurbaix crew are not doing justice to any of the numerous moulds and masters they purchased from the UK a while back.

This is not a personal attack on them but is our honest observation and opinion after seeing some of their recent work ‘in the flesh’. Their workmanship is poor and their painting quite atrocious and in dire need of substantial improvement for a commercial enterprise.

We were avid collectors of the original TAW and own many GLOSS painted pieces and can assure you that the model pictured is far from the standard of the original TAW model.

Our advice to collectors out there is to buy the castings and assemble and paint them yourself.

And that’s our opinion.

Craig & Jason Pearse
Wilson Edward Toy Soldiers
Australia

Would tend to agree...The castings are pretty second rate as well.
Mike

Its such a shame to hear this,I think Toy Army are the best glossy WW1 Figures I've ever seen,I have a large collection but theres just a few sets I'd still like to get.

Rob

Those are fair criticisms, I agree. That underscores an advantage of a forum such as this, for the commercial producers--you have a source of constructive criticism for your products, and it's free.

That's what I thought from looking at Fleurbaix's photos, I am sure they can improve with such nice lines in their hands. Anyway, I also have to note that I have never had direct contact with any of Fleurbaix's products and wish them success.

Paulo

First off, I'm more than willing to give Fr. Greg the chance to get better at his craft given that even the great King and Country went through a long period of improvement (their original figures and vehicles looked horrible).

Now I wish I could provide some first hand opinion of their work but I'm still just waiting for my TAW order to arrive from Fleurbaix (8 inch howitzer plus one figure). It's been three months now and I haven't gotten a response to my pms... So have you mailed it yet Fr. Greg? I hope so, because I did pay in advance....

First off, I'm more than willing to give Fr. Greg the chance to get better at his craft given that even the great King and Country went through a long period of improvement (their original figures and vehicles looked horrible).

Now I wish I could provide some first hand opinion of their work but I'm still just waiting for my TAW order to arrive from Fleurbaix (8 inch howitzer plus one figure). It's been three months now and I haven't gotten a response to my pms... So have you mailed it yet Fr. Greg? I hope so, because I did pay in advance....

Give 'em a couple more...I waited 8 months for castings.
Mike

Give 'em a couple more...I waited 8 months for castings.
Mike

Okay Fr. Greg just pmed me, the order apparently is ready to go.

Would you be kind enough to post a pic when you get it?.Would really appreciate a view of their work as I am considering some purchases.

Rob

I bought this about 2-3 months ago,judge for yourselfs?Its ACR6 man with handcart.

000_0205.jpg

Wayne,I've not seen this figure before so am unsure,is that paint thats come off his jacket or is it meant to be like that?.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back