Toy Soldier Company Pioneers (1 Viewer)

Tony Neville

Command Sergeant Major
Guys

This weekend sees a massive and i mean massive change in the hooby we call 'toy soldier collecting'

Those astute ones will notice that Treefrog have a great pic of their new warehouse on the home page. This great investment into the hobby by Shannon and Pete will be great. I wish them all the great success in this new venture and the future of their business.

Shannon Pete and mandi good luck for tommorrow.

On this side of the pond our new 52sqm showroom and club lounge opens this weekend with 60 K&C UK club members coming on Sunday to share the opening. Our good friend George patton Kimmins AKA General George Patton will be here to do the scissor honors!

Just to think like Treefrog we were also once out of a bedroom and house shipping all over and now there are two very large concerns in the States and in the UK.

heres to the Hobby!:D

Tony

Congrats T ! :D

Wish I could be there for the opening - but, I have my K&CTV to keep me in the loop! ;)

Congrats to the Nevilles as well! People in the UK will now have a new vacation destination (if they can convince their wives to come!). Best of luck in your new place! It looks very excellent.

Treefrog and K&C UK have followed very similar paths...starting small and continuing to grow into significant dealerships! Who would have thought?!

The Treefrog grand opening will be filled with wine and cheese (the Funky Llama Chardonnay from Argentina is my favorite). This is our first attempt to really reach into the local market...and I know a lot of locals are VERY curious as to what goes on in here! We're in a town of 1,900, so this is quite a curiosity.

We're located 10 miles east of Rochester, MN (home of the world famous Mayo Clinic). That's about 1 1/2 hours from Minneapolis (and 4 1/2 hours from Morris, MN for all the collectors there).

It's a great era for toy soldiers!

Congrats to the Nevilles as well! People in the UK will now have a new vacation destination (if they can convince their wives to come!). Best of luck in your new place! It looks very excellent.

Treefrog and K&C UK have followed very similar paths...starting small and continuing to grow into significant dealerships! Who would have thought?!

The Treefrog grand opening will be filled with wine and cheese (the Funky Llama Chardonnay from Argentina is my favorite). This is our first attempt to really reach into the local market...and I know a lot of locals are VERY curious as to what goes on in here! We're in a town of 1,900, so this is quite a curiosity.

We're located 10 miles east of Rochester, MN (home of the world famous Mayo Clinic). That's about 1 1/2 hours from Minneapolis (and 4 1/2 hours from Morris, MN for all the collectors there).

It's a great era for toy soldiers!

Pete & Shannon,

Congratulations to all involved. To get to this stage it must be remembered this has been achieved by a serious amount of hard work and long hours no doubt.

Well done indeed.

Best wishes.

Jeff

Congrats to both the Reuss' and the Neville's on the opening of their expanded ventures. Both had the foresight to get in on K&C at the ground floor, to recognize where the hobby could go, and to take it there. And a nicer bunch of folks would be hard to find.

Having a hunch it's been alot of blood sweat and maybe even tears preparing for both your grand openings. Here's wishing you the best as the years go by...The Lt.

Best of luck today and in the future to Shannon, Pete and staff on their newest venture. May you get as many new customers as there have been flakes of snow in Minnesota this winter.

Randy

Wishing Shannon and Pete the best on opening your new building. I am happy that all your hard work is successful and wish the best. Thank you for the forum. Also, my wishes to the Neville family on their new display building. Both of these are a great help to the hobby. Leadmen

To both, the Neville and Reuss family as well as their staff, congratulations and all the best for your grand openings today. The great service, the forum, the K&C UK TV, your hard work and contributions to the Toy Soldier Hobby are greatly appreciated.
Konrad

Congrats to both the Neville's and to Shannon,Pete and Mandi.Both your projects are i think instrumental in creating a sense of 'Family' to the toy soldier world.With this superb forum and quality of service of both companies it creates a sort of center for my Toy soldier world,its amazing how quickly people cease to be suppliers and become friends.Best wishes to all of you this weekend.

Actually,as we are one big Toy soldier family now,can i expect a xmas present this year?!!:eek:;):D

Rob

Congrats to all, Pete did you take any pics of your grand opening?
Ray

Congratulations to both of you. We are grateful to have you both in our beloved hobby. Keep charging.

Congrats to both families on either side of the pond! Great success on all fronts, I can't wait to see the pics of Treefrog too.

Tony,

Your displays are fabulous, if I make it to London, I know one stop I am making!

Tom D.

Thank you all for the well wishes! A good time was had by all!

I do believe we have some pics of the grand opening...I hope to get that organized tonight. We also will get a video walk-through of the entire place. With the grand opening behind us, we'll have a bit more time for such things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back