Treefrog Treasures Forum First Anniversary! (3 Viewers)

And the last $25 Treefrog Treasures gift certificate goes to......

McKenna77

What about Pete? He doesn't get any? Oh, yeah I forgot he's married to HRH :D

Now that we got the $25 gift certificates out of the way lets start with the $100 gift certificates. :D :D

Alexdakar said:
Now that we got the $25 gift certificates out of the way lets start with the $100 gift certificates. :D :D

Alex, you must be mistaken. There are no $100 gift certificates. The last drawing (sceic2 is the winner by the way) is a life-time supply of every item on the Treefrog Treasures Web site. Thanks Shannon and Peter, after winning this great price, I now can buy food.
Michael

Joey said:
You forgot Belgium as well!!!!:mad: :rolleyes: Anyways happy birthday again.

Hi Joey
A little of subject here ,but great Avatar
Little britain is a funny show [a little dodgy at times]
but arent all the best comedys.:)

vandilay said:
Hi Joey
but arent all the best comedys.:)

Yeah I'know :)

vandilay said:
Hi Joey
but arent all the best comedys...

yeah but, no but... shut up! I ain't done nothing! :rolleyes: :D

It is indeed a great show, and the third season is finally broadcasted over here. I have been waiting for this one for a very long time...

And about the dodgy part: I believe there was a whole "Cabuffel" (;)) about it, but I love the edgy part of the show. And though most of the characters are very, well, exentric, we can all recognize something of us in them...( Of course, I'm not going to tell what;) )

Joey said:
yeah but, no but... shut up! I ain't done nothing! :rolleyes:

It is indeed a great show, and the third season is finally broadcasted over here. I have been waiting for this one for a very long time...

And about the dodgy part: I believe there was a whole "Cabuffel" (;)) about it, but I love the edgy part of the show. And though most of the characters are very, well, exentric, we can all recognize something of us in them...( Of course, I'm not going to tell what;) )

We are getting re runs of the secound series at the moment so it will
be a while before we get to see the new series ,cant wait for that one
and remeber ,look into my eyes look into my eyes not around the eyes ;)

boot51 said:
What the heck are guys talking about?:confused: Fred

What they are referring to is :Little Britain a British television show. I have seen it and I think it is very funny. I don't remember which channel it's on but if you have a cable system or satellite check BBC America or your local PBS station.

I thought that might be the case. I'm a big fan of English comedy, so dry and right to the point. Couldn't get enough of Monty Python, showing my age here, Fawlty Towers is a classic, Mr Bean, Black Adder, Rising Damp, Are you Being Served?, One Foot in the Grave, my wife and I think these shows are a riot. The Vicar Dibley is a favorite of ours, Alice Tinker, Frank Pickle, Owen and that Jim is too much, no, no, no, no, no, yes!:D

Fred

Talking about British comedy, anyone here ever seen The Fast show (Brilliant! in the USA)? What did you think of that?

Fawlty Towers for me. And Good Neighbors...that's quite enough Jerry!

I havent seen the fast show,another good older british comedy is
'' the goodies'' recently released on dvd its a bit more slapstick
but theirs some funny episodes ,very politicaly incorrect by todays standards.

If you want non-PC British television, watch Footballer's Wifes. That one kick's a goal for me.

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back